chapter 5

For as long as we have been driving it's night now. I hop off my bike and look around. The area is desolate. I look at the two building on both of my sides. There is a ladder on one building. I climb up and everyone follows me.

When I reach the top I walk across the roof to the other side. I take a couple steps back and then run. Jumping with as much force as possible I make is to the other building. I keep running hearing the girls whooping and running right behind me.

We come up to a building that is 5 stories taller. Cassy walks up behind me. "This us the place," I nod my head to her.

Jade walks up next to me. "So what are we waiting for?" Jade, she is the most impatient person I've ever met. Ruby unwraps her chains from her arms. I nod at her. She throws the chain and it wraps around the balcony of the apartment in front of us.

Taking turns each of us goes across. Ruby grabs her chain and the spikes come out. The lights in the apartment is off so I assume our target is sleep.

The chain breaks the glass and we all step in the apartment. We all split up to look for Henry. I walk up to a door and hear soft moans. Disgusting did the dude not know he had a ransom for his death. Well actuality I guess he doesn't.

I grab my gun and take the safety off. Then I kick open the door. I see Henry and some whore in the bed naked. I wanted to throw up. "Henry Person I'm here to kill you," Soon everyone is behind me ready for any attack to come. As the second command Mika walks up and pulls the women away from Henry.

"I don't want to die," he pleads. His hand lays behind his back.

"Well then you should have never been born," I put some pressure on the gun. But in a blink of an eye Henry has a gun in his hand. The gun goes off but only nicks my shoulder. Ruby pushes me to the side and grabs her chain. As it wraps around Henry he keeps a string grip to his gun.

Cassy pulls out her smoke bombs and quickly shoves it in his mouth. "If I was you I wouldn't put much pressure on that," she warns. I stand up and grab the bow and arrow. Pointing it at him. Jade disappeared and I know exactly where she went. I press down on the ear piece. "Hold your fire," I tell jade.

She is across form us with a shot gun ready. She's an excellent sniper. "So Henry you really thought you would be okay with a little stunt like that?" Mika talks to him. She shows her sword and lifts his chin up with it. "Bad move," she chuckles.

"Mika I think it's best to torture him instead of just killing him," I suggest. The girls make a sound of approval. "Well then it's decided. Let's go," I start to walk out the room. "Oh I almost forgot," I press down on the ear piece turning it on. "Jade kill the girl." In a blink of an eye the girl is on the floor dead from a bullet wound to the head. You couldn't even hear the gun shot thanks to the silencer.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of this.