Chapter 2 - Bet!!

I'm choosing Emma Watson as Alisha!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"This is the bathroom and there's no kitchen in this floor. You've to share the kitchen with us", I said after showing the place and she quietly listen to me.

I took my time to study her. She's so thin and pale as if she had not eaten properly from ages but her eyes were still holding so much confidence. She had a small smile stick on her face permanently.

"Ok. I've no problem. I like this place. Shall we discuss the formalities? I wanna shift tomorrow only", she said and looked at her baby.

"Adi like this place also. Don't you baby?", She cooed her baby. I still can't digest the fact that she's his mother. She's so young.

"Sure. But you've to wait for my sister to come. She is the owner of this house", I said and she glanced at me.

"Can I come at night then? I've to go to some place right now", she asked.

"Sure", I replied looking at her eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty. They're greenish something", I complimented her. I just couldn't stop myself from praising them.

"Thanks. They're hazel", she said and I nodded.

"What's your name if I may ask?", I asked.

"Vena Aniston", she said.

"Nice name", I said. I didn't like it, I thought.

"Thanks. I should go now. See you later", she said and then left. I escorted her to the door and after she left, I shut the door.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

"Did she tell you at what time she would come?", Emma asked.

"She said that she'll come at night. That's it", I said and eat my supper.

"It's already nine at night. God knows at what time would that lady come?", Emma said with creases of worry on her forehead. She was glancing at the clock now and then.

"She's quite young though. She's only eighteen", I said and Emma raised an eyebrow at me.

"And she's married and had a baby?", She asked.

"Yeah, life can be sad for someone", I said.

"Shutup Ivan. Look at you. You're twenty yet you don't even have a stable and nice girlfriend and that girl is all settled", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know anything about her. Stop comparing me with her", I said and she just ignored my comments.

The door bell rang and Emma just ran to open the door. I kept on having my meal. Mrs. Aniston came inside. Frankly speaking, calling her Mrs. Aniston is actually sounding wierd to me. She's too young to be called as Mrs. I don't like her name Vena also.

I'll call her Hazel!!

"Oh, my god. Are you Mrs. Aniston?", Emma asked.

"Call me Vena", she said and came inside with her baby.

"It's Emma", Emma said and shook hands with her.

"Nice to meet you", she said and both of them came inside. Hazel glanced at me and pass me a smile, I responded back.

"Your child is too cute", Emma said looking at Adi.

"Wanna hold him?", Hazel asked.

"I would love to", Emma said and holds the baby in her hand. I could sense emotions flowing inside her.