Chapter 14 - Game is On!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"Are you sure that it's Joe's number?", I asked Parker.

"I'm hundred percent sure. Infact you should check this out", He replied typing something in his laptop.

I walked from my seat to his table and my eyes widened to see the page, Parker had opened. It was our college student's list. I couldn't believe my own eyes.

"Joe is admitted in our college?", I asked the most obvious question. There was her picture with name Joe Ashton and the admission date was of a few months back.

"Not only had she taken the admission but she also had taken regular classes. She had given some tests too", Parker said replied showing me her remarks. It just spinned my head.

"How could this even happen? If she's been to college daily, how can it be possible that we never met? Not even once? This is crazy", I replied and sat down on the couch back.

Parker shurgged his shoulder and said, "May be because she's been good enough to keep her identity low profile. We don't pay much attention to every second person". He offered me a glass of water and I took it gladly.

"If this is the case, then I'm gonna make sure to find her in the college. Even if it means to check each freakin girl's face in my college, I'm gonna track her down", I said.

"Vena must be helping her to stay invisible from our eyes. That girl had got some serious mind tricks. She's a challenge", Parker said and my blood boiled inside my veins.

"Just let me have my hands on Joe once. I'm gonna give that damn Aniston that lesson of life which she would never forget. That Vena can go to hell with her master mind. I just so so hate her", I said clenching my fist.

"Do you want to call Joe?", Parker said giving me my mobile. I glanced at him and then at my mobile screen. He had saved her name as "My Forest". I smiled and Parker smirked.

"I want to call but I'll call her later", I said. I was afraid that she might try to run away from me again.

"Don't take too much time, Ivan. We don't want you to lose her again", Parker said and I nodded.

"I guess I should meet her face to face beforehand. If I'll call her she might think of me as a creep", I replied.

"I second that. But she already had this image of you in her mind. Or may worse", Parker replied.

"She despise me. God, this is gonna be difficult to get her trust back", I said passing my hand across my hair.

"For the starters, you're an asshole to her. I'm glad that you're a changed man now. Hope she could see the new you", Parker said.

"I hope so too", I replied.

"In mean time, I'll get my hands on this girl Vena Aniston. I'm excited to know about her. She somehow fascinates me", Parker said with a smirk. I don't care about her.

"Thanks man. You owe me a big time", I said getting up from my seat and he nodded.

"No need to thanks. You go home now. I'll meet you tomorrow", he said and I nodded and after a bro hug, I left his place.

I drove my bike way back home with a happy feeling inside my heart that I'm one step close to Joe. I parked my bike and walked upstairs to the house. I was on my last stair to my floor when I saw the door of my house opening and closed down. I hid myself behind the wall and saw Vena walking out of the house. She took stairs up to the terrace. It made me suspicious. What is she doing outside at this time of night?