Chapter 11 - Coffee!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"Ivan Green", a very loud scream made me broke my kiss with this hot chick, I met today's morning.

I turned back and saw Alisha standing with her eyes blood shot red. Her properly manicured hands were digged inside her palms and I saw frown deepening on her forehead. She was clenching her jaws.

"Who is she?", The girl I was kissing a moment back asked me placing her hand on my shoulder.

What's your name again?, I thought.

Great, you don't even know the name of the girl you're making out, my innerself mocked.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you cheating on me? Me? Your girlfriend", Alisha shouted at top of her lungs. I rolled my eyes.

I groaned and said, "Fine. Then breakup girl. It's over. Happy now?", I asked in a bored way.

"Over? Like this! No fight, no argument, nothing but all of a sudden just broke up?. Is your heart made of stones? Don't you have any shame?", She asked with tears filling her eyes. Her voice was all blurry and she was almost shaking in anger. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes.

Melodrama!! Sighs.

"No. I'm cheating on you, so go and breakup with me. You should not stay with the boy who cheated on you", I said and she didn't seem satisfied.

"Was all this a joke for you? Did I meany nothing to you ever? Were you fooling around with me?", Alisha asked gritting her teeth.

"No. I liked you ONCE. You should feel happy infact. You're the only girl I've been in relationship for more than a month. You're special but now, I'm bored. Sorry babe but you've lost your charm", I said with a smirk.

"How dare you talk to me like that? You son of a -", Alisha said angrily and lifted her hand to slap me but I got a hold on her before she could even do anything.

How dare she?

I tightened my grip on her skinny hands, she winced in pain.

"Let go, you asshole", she screamed.

"You wish", I said and dragged her angrily with me. She was shouting at the top of her lungs and tried nth failed attempts to get herself free from my hold but that's so not going to happen. Her weak punches were not even worth considering.

I walked to back of the college and as soon as we're out of the college, I give a light push to her making her stumble and fall on the ground. She looked up at me with announce.

I kneeled down in front of her and said, "Don't. Just don't you dare even do this sin again or else, I might do something which people call as bad deed. Don't test my pateince. You're now a trash to me". Her eyes were filled with tears and her whole face was pale. Her lips were shivering out of fear. I gritted my teeth harder.

Good. She must know whom she's dealing with.

I held her face with my palm and squeezed her cheeks. Pulling her close to me, I warned her, "Stay away from me. We're so Over. I've lost my interest in you. Next time, if you'll see me anywhere better change your way or I'll not hesitate beating a girl. Keep a good distance from me girl". Schok was written all over her face.

I never would touch her let alone harm her but she must have an idea of not dealing with me. I ain't a psycho who would beat girls but I know how to seed fear in their mind. This small act of mine is enough to keep a mindless girls like her to be in their limits.