Epilouge- Needing To Get Away

*later that day in the castle*

Twilight/Dusk- *in the mirror room* *they're silently organizing books*

Spike/Barbra- *walks in quietly and looks at them* *concerned* Are you guys ok?

Twilight/Dusk- *smiles at them* Of course!!! *nuzzles them* We're fine!!!

Spike- *worried* Are you sure?

Twilight- *grins* Yes, Spike we're good!!!

Barbra- *concerned* We were worried about you guys...

Dusk- *grins* We appreciate your concerns but we're great!!!

Spike/Barbra- *smiles calmly* Ok then...you guys want some help?

Dusk- *calmly* No thanks, we've got it...

Twilight- *sees the journal vibrating* *shocked* But...someone else might need us or needed us *points to the journal vibrating*

Dusk- *gasps and grimaces* We should get over there...

Spike/Barbra- *grins* Can we come too?!

Twilight/Dusk- *looks at each other and smiles* Sure!!!

*Twilight and Dusk activate the portal and go through*

*Spike and Barbra happily follow*

*at Canterlot High*

* after the Friendship Games the Humane 7, Human Colt 7 , Barbra and Spike are enjoying a picnic at the semi destroyed Wondercolt Statue*

*Fluttershy, Butterscotch, Dusk and Twilight are playing with Spike and Barbra*

*Pinkie and Bubble are on top of the statue drinking orange juice*

*Applejack and AJ are drinking orange juice while Sunset and Glare are eating sandwiches*

*Rarity and Elusive are messing around with Rainbow and Blitz's hair much to their discomfort*

*a white ripple comes from the portal and Princess Twilight, Prince Dusk, Spike, and Barbra rushes out*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- We are so sorry we didn't get your messages earlier, we were stuck in this time travel loop and honestly it was strangest thing that happened to us... *smiles then looks in shock at their counterpart*

Twilight/Dusk- *in shock then nervously waves with a smile*

Spike/Barbra- *wagging their tails happily at their counterparts*

Dog Spike/Dog Barbra- *wagging their tails happily at their counterparts*

Humane 6/Human Colt 6- *smiling and looking at each Twilight and Dusk*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *nervously smiles* Make that the second strangest... *looks down at Sunset and Glare*

Sunset- *still eating their sandwiches* * pats the space in front of the portal* *next to the space are two grape juice boxes* *smirks*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *looks at each other* *shrugs* *sits down and starts sipping on the juice boxes*

*everyone is silent*

Pinkie- *crosses arms with smirks* Everyone we got this....*breathes in happily* *to Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk* Those Twilight and Dusk are obviously the Twilight and Dusk from this world since it couldn't possibly be you guys since you guys don't go to Crystal Prep or wear glasses.