Rumors and Truth

"Okiko! Please wake up!" what happened. Last thing I remember is sitting on the couch upstairs and having Jason drinking my blood.

"What? What's going on?" I shake my head of sleepiness.

"Oh thank god! You suddenly passed out and picked up a practice sword and a piece of cloth to tie around your eyes. You fought Jason and won." Tyler looked scared like he had seen a ghost.

"Ok but why do you look scared?"

"Because you broke both his legs and arms with a foam sword!" Tyler explains eagerly.

"That's impossible!" I shout.

"I found it! She is a daughter of a rich man who taught her how to fight, no one knows who her mother is, and guess what she did. She ran away after supposedly killing someone." Hunter bounces in. Thank god they only found out that about me and not something worse.

"Those are rumors but nice try." I spit back.

"Oh you're awake." he scratches his neck sheepishly.

"No! I'm just a figment of your imagination," I mock. I never killed anyone that was my dad. I ran away because he killed my family. "What condition is Jason in?"

"Why do you care, you put him in this condition anyway?" Hunter needs to calm down.

"I didn't...." I start.

"She was unconscious, probably was under someone's control!" Jason coughs out from the doorway. I move out of bed and run over to him. Wrapping my arms around him I sigh knowing he is ok.

Patting my head he whispers into my ear. "I know you didn't mean it. How about I let you practice with me when you're conscious of what is going on?" nodding I smile softly.

"How did you get out of the bed? We had you chained down!" Tyler was shocked almost to death.

"I guess she really wanted to see her 'master'," laughs Hunter. I fooled them for now a few more days then father will get me out of here. "It's time for little girls to sleep!"

"Ok good night." I wave as I walk towards the closet.

Coming out in shorts and a tank top. I climb into bed and fall asleep after listening to some music.

***********************************************************************************************