Make Them Stop

Picking up a black crop-top with the word 'fighter' written in white and black leggings. Heading to the bathroom to take my shower I see my samurai swords in the red with yellow patterned case.

I reach the bathroom and turn on the water for a shower. Stripping off my clothes I take a look in the mirror and see the old me the one who hates her life wishing she was normal and that she knew who her mother was. I step away and get in the shower knowing that it wouldn't help if I dwelled on my thoughts for to long.

I slowly calmed down from my angry past knowing that I couldn't let them see me all worked up. I started to sing one of my mom's favorite song, Can't Help Falling in Love With You.

***********************************************************************************************

"Mommy can you sing the songs again?" I smile up to a tall slender woman wearing a long white dress who is folding clothes.

"Of course which one do you want?" she giggled at me knowing what I would say next.

"Both of them!!" I shout.

"Wise men say: 'only fools rush in' but I can't help falling in love with you! Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you!...." she sings in a dream like tune as I start to hum along with her. I stand up and head to the piano to play along with her.

My fingers dance across the keys like a pro. I look at the long black haired woman who kept singing and smile.

***********************************************************************************************

~Jason~

I hear singing and slowly wake up. The person who is sing obviously doesn't know the rules yet, but I didn't care because it sounded like a beautiful orchestra was sitting in someone's vocal cords.

I get up and follow the sound as soon as I reached Okiko's door I knew who it was. My heart was about to jump out and run into the room right as the song ended. I hear some rummaging and "Shit where could it be it wasn't in the bathroom or here so where the fuck could it be?" I knew I had to do something.

I slammed my fist on the door and hear it slide open and what I saw was a surprise. 

***********************************************************************************************