Tears for the Broken

~Jason~
"Why are you hiding things from me? I'm your fucking soulmate!" I hiss following as they walk into the building. 

I watch as she puts her hand on the wall and the wall open into a dark, almost black, hole. Before she, and her friend, walked into the wall she look back, straight at me, apparently not seeing anything. I stayed in my dark corner for a little longer.

I feel what people call tears, fall from my eyes. "I hate you so much Okiko! Why can't you trust me enough to talk to me about anything." I cry out as I stand up, shaking slightly.

I make my way slowly to the wall and slowly find the brick she touched to open the wall.

I finally get into the room and see her crying and laughing. I bend down in front of her and wipe the tears away.

***********************************************************************************************
>Okiko<
"What the hell are you doing here?" I hiss lightly not really angry that Jason was here.

"You stole my Impala. Of course I'm going to figure out why by following you." he sighs and I look up. His eyes are red a puffy like his has been crying for hours.

"Good point!" smiling softly I leans forward, onto his forehead.

"So is this Jason? The guy you apparently hate so much!" Ranelle laughs at her sarcastic comment.

"Yeah, this is Jason. Jason this is my best friend and pretty much my sister, Ranelle!" I smile as they shake hands.

"Now let me see your arms!" Ranelle says sternly. I roll up my sleeves and notice that Jason had gotten up to leave.

"Please don't go. Please stay with me." I say tugging at his dark black shirt.

***********************************************************************************************