Brother VS. Soulmate

>Okiko<
"Wow you have it nice here! Maybe I should just tell Dad you're living with one of your friends," I hear the deep rich voice of my hilarious brother. "It smells like pheromones. Is your mate living here too?" I burst out laughing knowing that if he was here he must be very strong to hide himself away from me.

"You have to be fucking joking!" I hear another familiar voice come form my closet.

"What do you want Jason?" laughing I walk out of the bathroom and towards my room.

"This is your twin brother? This blue haired freak! Nope, no fucking way that you guys are related." Jason circles Devin slowly.

"You sure I'm the freak in this room?" Devin spits back at him "Who the fuck are you anyway?"

"Jason, this is my twin brother Devin. Devin, this is my "Master" Jason. Please don't kill each other." I smile.

"He's a hunter!- He's a Vampire!" both Devin and Jason scream.

"Well, so am I." I look down. I hate myself for what my species is.

"What?! I kidnapped a hunter?" Jason fell to his knees after hearing that. "Wait. Do you mean your a hunter or a Vampire?"

"Both." taking a deep breath I prepare for a truck load of questions.

***********************************************************************************************
~Jason~

I was in total  shock when I hear that one word fall from her soft, plush, kissable lips. I wanted to ask her a million questions but only one came to mind right now. So, I asked "When were you going to tell me this?"

All she said was, "I didn't think it was important enough." then, she turned away and disappeared.

"Good job you got my sister, who hates pretty much everyone who wants to get to know her after she died, to like you then you pushed her away." hearing that from Devin was worse then him killing me. I felt something slip down my face, I reach up and wipe it away slowly.

"Who is this woman you speak of that hurt my Oko by dying?" I whispered

"Our mother," He spits daggers at me. "Only one person other then me exists that she can talk to about this. Sorry, but that isn't you." I hear foot steps fade away and I stand up barely able to walk.

  ***********************************************************************************************