Demons and Angles

Pulling back the bushes and find Jason as still as stone. I crouch down in front of him and whisper, "Whatcha doin?"

"Why are you talking to him?" he growled. I could almost feel the anger radiating off of him.

"What do you mean? I can talk to who ever I want and you need to learn your pronouns!" I roll my eyes and stand up to get back to training. I stop to turn my music back on to find Time Warp playing.

"I'm your master so you must listen to me!" Jason yells at me.

I turn around and grab his collar to bring his face right in front of me. "Don't you dare talk to me like that. You know nothing about me, all you know is what you found on the internet. I am my own person and you have no right to tell me what to do. I can kill you in a second!" I spit out. Everyone thinks they can tell me what I can do. Hearing a buzzing, I look down at my phone to see a picture of a five year old girl with a five year old boy holding her on his back.

"Yes, Devin? What do you want now?" I answer with an annoyed tone.

"Oko! Where are you? I came to your apartment and your boyfriend....sorry ex-boyfriend said you moved in with a bunch of vampires!" Devin was freaking out over nothing.

"I'm fine Dev. I'm just being use as food, I'm treated with nothing but kindness." I smirk knowing Jason was about to kill someone.

"Dad didn't hook you up with the alpha werewolf in the area you moved to so you could get captured by Vamps. He was to keep you safe. Why wasn't he with you at the time?" Dev was about to find a way to break thru the phone.

"He was having a party and I had to work late that night. I was walking home then they kidnapped me." I stated calmly.

"Put on your tracker so I can find you! Also don't kill anyone there, I don't want you to get hurt." rolling my eyes and smile, slightly.

"I'll be fine one already hates my guts for breaking all his limbs with a foam sword." my smile get bigger knowing that my brother is probably having a heart attack right now.

"Ok, just please don't use your powers mom taught you."

"Yes, sir!" I shout and hung up. I practice for an hour in silence. I put all my knifes and throwing stars away and head back inside.

***********************************************************************************************
(A day later)

I hear a knock on my room door. Cracking it I see Jason standing there looking like a lost puppy. Sighing I widen the crack to let him in. He fell into the room, almost like he was drunk, and asked, "Who where you talking to on the phone yesterday day?"

"My twin!" I smirk cause years ago having a twin was like having a disease but now are just not common.

"Y-You have a twin?" the look on his face was pure shock.

"Well yeah, my whole family is kind of not normal." I frown remembering my mom's death.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." I lie.

"Ok." I watch him walk out of the room. Turning around I feel a tear slide down to my chin.

***********************************************************************************************

"Stop! Dad don't do it!" I cry out in a small voice.

"Don't tell me what to do! This slut of a mother slept with another man. She deserves more then this, I'm letting her go easy, be grateful." My dad screams. I pull on his shirt sleeve as my brother cries in the corner.

"Please don't!" I scream.

My mother pulls me away and says, "Okiko listen to me, you will be fine, control your power. You will learn from many people and you will be strong enough to face our ancestors. Learn to live with your demons and you will be my perfect hybrid!" I wipe her tears away and nod before giving her a last kiss goodbye.

***********************************************************************************************