Who's the Monster?

~Jason~
I watched as the vines slowly mimicked breathing. I turn away not wanting to think of how thirsty I was for blood.

"You know she had her blood taken earlier by me, just incase you showed up." the purple haired siren said wail handing me a bag of blood. I reach out and grab the bag, really slowly but so not to scare myself. I open the bag and start to drink the blood in it.

"How long......how long have you gone without drinking?" I hear concern in Ranelle's voice.

"Two days. It's nothing I'm not use to." I smile as I finish up the bag of blood.

"You have it rough, don't you?!" I hear sarcasm in her voice.

"Probably not as bad as you do." I say before hearing a soft cry.

"Not as bad as she dose, she has it the worst. We can talk to someone about our issues, but she could only talk to her mom about her problems. She will never call anyone a monster because she believes she is the only monster in the world," hearing this I look up and see her eyes full of tears. I know that Ranelle is the only one Okiko can trust without her mother here anymore. "I hate her father more then she does, and she hates him with every molecule in her body, for putting that lie in her head."

"Please stop. My dad is not a bad guy.... he just has a horrible daughter. I'm the one to blame for my mother's death, not the man who pulled the trigger! Please stop saying I'm not a fucking monster. I let my family die, twice, and the only reason I cried was to save my own skin!" Okiko screamed out in Ranelle's face.