Stolen things

>Okiko<
A opening slowly appeared before me. I gestured to Ranelle to follow me into the darkness.

***********************************************************************************************

"So, tell me whats' got ya all secretive and feely? Is it a boy? Did my sweet little Ki finally fall for someone?" Ranelle's sweet southern accent came out even more then thru the phone.

"I didn't fall for anyone, I don't think. I just let a guy, who's a vamp and 'master', know a little secret of mine. Well only a part of the secret." I try to explain and convince her and myself I wasn't falling for Jason. There's no fuck way that could happen, right?

After explaining everything to her. She says, "You totally fell for this fellow, Jason. Sorry to burst ya bubble, hun." I started to laugh as tears begin to gather at the corners of my eyes. Looking down I feel soft hands wipe them away. Hand that belong to someone who should not be here.

***********************************************************************************************
~Jason~
I walk, not wanting to think about Okiko or how she kept something like that away from me. I just wanted to live with here like normal friends, I think.

"I need a fucking drink and to get laid. No forget getting laid! I need a fucking drink away from her intoxicating smell. FUCK!" I kick the wall with all my force. Removing my foot from the freshly made hole and started to head towards the garage with blurry vision.

Reaching the garage I see my 1967 Chevrolet Impala drive away. I hop into my black and white pickup truck to chase after the thief.

***********************************************************************************************

Seeing my Impala parked in-front of an old building I drive another block away and park my truck.

I walk towards my Impala and see two girls, one leaning on the hood and the other grabbing something from the backseat. I hide as the dark purple haired girl look my way.

"I didn't!" I hear a sweet, almost home like, voice say loudly, not caring who heard her.
"Why?" A southern voice reach my ears next.
"Cause I didn't need to let the people I'm staying with know I was leaving." peeking around the corner of my hiding spot I learn why the voice sounds so nice in my mind.

***********************************************************************************************