Brothers Equal Enemies

(Just like the chapter says it will mostly be in all three of the brothers pov! Graphic content up ahead.)

*Hunter*

I was getting annoyed by Okiko because she kept avoiding the damm questions. I roll my eyes and stomped away. Hearing a soft giggle my anger starts to melt away, why her the girl that was supposedly both my brothers soulmate was now turning into mine too.

"Helena come over!" I call to my person of choice for food, I have three total.

"Yes sir?" She smiled. Helena had a beautiful figure, nice juicy lips and of course the most important thing sweet sweet blood! There was only one thing wrong with her is that she's immortal. I start to think about everything I could make her do, just for me.

"Make me relax." I ordered with a glint in my dark purple eyes. I see her nod and get down on her knees and crawl towards me. I imagine it was Okiko in black lace linager with blood red bows holding it together. I feel her take off my pants, along with my boxers, with her teeth. I see her big dirty mouth around the head and feel her start to tease me.

***********************************************************************************************

|Tyler|

I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to grab my food. I like to think I'm the most humane one out of my brothers, since I only consume animal blood instead of human blood. I did most of the shopping for my brothers girls because it was quite hard for them not to eat when they smelled blood.

I see Okiko outside look at her arms like something was on them. Opening the window I yell out, "What You looking at?"

"You wouldn't understand no one else dose or do they see what has happened." she smiles sadly. The sparkle in her black like eyes was slowly dying.

"What happens if I'm different?" I never want her to look sad ever again.
I want to see her big bright smile and to stand up in defiance against my brothers, I want to make her mine.

"Everyone is the same, I'm the only one who is different." noticing some raindrops start to fall and rushed to get out the door.

Reaching the court yard I see Okiko throwing knifes and throwing stars at a manikin. 'It seems to remind her of someone.' I thought and it must of slipped out because next thing I know is Okiko saying, "Yeah it reminds me of my dad and the people he's tried to hook me up with."

"Oh, is that so?" I didn't understand why it got her worked up. We ended up talking about how being forced to do anything was horrid and how we each wanted something different from life then what we had. 

***********************************************************************************************

~Jason~

I seemed to have fallen asleep again after the incident with Okiko.  I head to get Okiko so I could eat a little bit.

I see her and Tyler talking as she trains with a manikin, Tyler was no good with fighting since he fully transitioned into a guy. I slowly sneak up on them to hear the conversation. It seemed to be a rant about how they could change their pasts and where they were in life.

***********************************************************************************************