Hell or Heven

I just got out of work for the day. I go the back way home as usual. I grab my headphones from my bag and turned on my favorite band Misterwives. I rubbed my neck to get out knots. I saw a limousine pass by but thought nothing of it. I continue to walk then saw a figure step out of the limousine and start to follow me out of the coroner of my eye. I turn around and look at this guy he had on ripped clothes and purple hair. He gave me the creeps so I did what no one who was sane would do.

"Hey Motherfucker, why you following me?" I yelled and saw him look me in the eyes and smile. It gave me chills. I blinked and then he was right in front of me. Next thing I remember is waking up in a queen bed. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Hello beautiful, how do you feel on this wonderful day?" asked a red haired guy who was sitting at the end of the bed I was in. Behind him stood the purple haired dude with a young black haired child. The three of them all look around the same age as me, 20. 

"Who the fuck are you guys and why did you kidnap me?" I ask taking a deep breath. The black haired person, I can't tell what his sex is, smiled mischievously. I backed up a bit and touched my neck. I know Vampires are myths ,but the way he smiled just now felt like he was about to bite into my neck and suck my blood.

"Don't worry we won't do anything bad if you just listen to us," the red haired dude smiled sweetly. "My name is Hunter and these are my brothers, Tyler and Jason. What's your name love?" Jason looked like he was going to pop a blood vessel restraining himself from chowing down on my blood. I tilt my head and watch the brothers wait for an answer from me. A small smile spread on my face knowing they were depending on me to bend at their every command.

"No, I want my phone if I can have my phone then maybe I will answer you." I smile smugly. knowing that they could do nothing that could break me. I saw little Jason start to fume with rage. Tyler glanced up at his brother with a look, I don't really know how to describe it. I noticed that Hunter had left. I look under the covers to see what my clothes were, I was in a pink nightgown.

"Do you like it?" question Hunter from the doorway, "We had one of our few maids change you, so don't worry." I see a small rectangular shape in his large hand.

"It's ok I don't really like the color but I'm comfortable in a house of three men." I smile to cover up my disgust. I like wearing shorts and a sports bra to bed, and could really care less whether or not there are men in the house. I was pulled away from my thought by my phone being waved in my face. "Thanks." I yawn and reach for it ,but it was fruitless.

"Tell is your name first. Oh, by the way this is the only time we will listen to your requests." they all looked ready to feast on my blood.

"Fine, my name is Okiko." I frown.

"Can we call you Oko?" Tyler tilted his head.

"No, only my friends call me that and you are not my friends." I raise my voice a little. I can't stand people like them who think they can do whatever they want and are unnaturally happy all the time. Tyler looked sad that he couldn't call me my nickname.

"Well I'll make you my friend and still call you Oko in the meantime." Tyler smirked, I don't really like this side of him.

"Okiko, tell us about yourself." Jason ask, this is the first thing he has said all day. I swallow my pride and fear.

"I'm 20 years old, living alone in an apartment to save money for college, I am 5' 6" and 135 lbs. I work night shifts at a bar for the time being and I have a few friends. I hate people who are always happy and think the world revolves around them. My favorite color is black. I like music and have a bad mouth. Anything else you will find out in time," a knowing smirk spread across my face slowly. "So tell me about you?"

"I'm the oldest of the three brothers, named Hunter Beauregard. I'm 25 at 6' 7" 220 lbs. and like people who can speak their minds. I hate girls who are too dependent on people. My favorite color is blood red. I will not be in charge of you I just wanted to say hi." I looked at Tyler next. I wanted to know what the fuck Hunter ment.

"I'm the second oldest, named Tyler Beauregard. I'm 22 at 6' 235 lbs. I like nature and movies and dislike werewolfs. My favorite color is gray. I will not be in charge of you either, sorry." Tyler looked really sad about 'not being in charge of me'? I turned to Jason to explain everything that his crazy brothers said.

"As you can tell, unless you're fucking stupid piece of shit, I'm the youngest and will be in charge of you, names Jason Beauregard. I'm 20 at 6' 5" 219 lbs. I hate mostly everything and will not be as nice as my brothers have been thus far. I will only show kindness when you earn it and you will listen to me above anything else. My brothers will give you instructions and you will listen. I will punish you for not obeying me. My favorite color is green and that is all you need to know at the moment about me." I sigh knowing this is going to be hard with him.

"What do you mean by being in charge of me and werewolves aren't real are they? And I'm not into punishment foreplay so no thanks." I smile slyly.

"Werewolves are real and we are vampires. By in charge of you I mean that you are now my slave. And the punishments won't be foreplay they will be for when you do something wrong." he growl.

"So you're into ddlg?" I bite back. "Also slaves are outlawed here, sorry."

"No, I'm not." his anger started to grow, I might as well tease him if I'm going to be stuck here the rest of my life.

***********************************************************************************************

Tell me what you think!!!