My Past is Yours Too

"Dad why are we moving again? Why aren't the girls and mom coming with us?" a 13 year old me asked. Back then I was a normal looking teenager with a mess of a family.

"They are meeting us there at the new house," my dad smiles over at me. I know he's lying but I don't want to get hurt, again. "We are moving to Japan, this time, Like you've always wanted!"

"Ok, love you dad!" smiling I put in my earbuds to keep my mind from wondering. I wish my brother was here and not in China for the summer, he was the only reason I was able to sit next to my father without trying to rip of his head.

***********************************************************************************************

"Mom, tell me more about your family! Please." I look up from my coloring book. She looked beautiful like always, long black hair, pale-ish skin, warm brown eyes, tall and slender body with a scar on her collar.

"We fought with monsters, we have a curse on us that I went against and you are the thing we wanted to reach." she smiled with her whole face and soul. All the sudden an alarm went off and a bomb went off in my mind.

***********************************************************************************************

Waking up in cold sweat is my normal 'good morning'. I can't think straight right now so I grab my phone for the time, realizing it was only 2:45 am. I get up and do a small workout to warm myself up for training, again.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16..." I count my sit ups. I usually do 100 today i did 125.

"Looks who got up early for some morning workouts." someone snarks from behind me.

"This is my normal routine." saying as I look down at my phone.

"So you normally wake up at 2:45 am?" they say as I finish my last one. Turning around I am faced with big purple eyes.

"Can you back up a lot? Also, no usually I get up at 3:30 to do this but couldn't fall back asleep." I answer rolling my eyes at Hunter. Backing up he sat down and tilted his head as if to say 'Do you want to tell me what it is that happened or do I need to ask?'

"So do you like us or what?" 

"I do not understand that reference?" stinking out his tongue he mimicked me.

"Shut up Cas." laughing I fall over onto my side.

"Ok ok, I get it. Yes, I like you."

"Then, why did you go after Jason?"

"I didn't know what I was doing at the time."

"They might believe that piece of shit but I can't not for a second."

"Well I don't know what to tell you to make you believe me but I'm telling the truth." getting up I head to my closet and try to figure out what to wear.

 ***********************************************************************************************