4

J A C K
I ran my fingers over his jawline to feel the structure. Daniel deepened the kiss by pushing me down farther under him and I was-"why is this door locked?" He immediately jumped off me and I rolled off the bed and fell. "Shit." He murmured under his breath. "Jack? Daniel?" We both heard Corbyn's voice.

I stood up and we tried to act natural. Daniel then opened the door, "hey, guys." Corbyn smiled and walked in. "Took you guys long enough to open the door." I felt my heart drop at his comment. "I was... he... I-" Daniel stuttered. "Whatever man." Corbyn shrugged. "I just came to say bye."

"What? Where are you going?" I immediately budded into the conversation. "Probably should've let you know earlier, but I'm going to visit Christina for a few days." Daniel and I exchanged a look. Well, at least that's one less person that could walk in on us in this house, I thought to myself.

"When did you even decide this?" Daniel asked him. "Just last night actually. We were face timing and I just realized how much I missed her." I saw Corbyn blush a little. "Aww alright man, have fun." He hugged Daniel and I at the same time. "I'm leaving now. Zach is still not awake so I never got the chance to say bye, but when he wakes up tell him I kissed his cheek."

Daniel and I nodded and we walked Corbyn to the door. He hugged Daniel, Jonah and I one last time before he left. "Did you guys eat yet?" Jonah asked. "If by eat you mean Daniel's face, then yes," is what I wanted to say, but instead I said, "nope." And Daniel nodded along.

"Do you wanna go for a dip in the pool before you do?" Jonah offered. An opportunity to see Daniel shirtless hmmm... "I'm down." I said. "Let me just get in my trunks then." Daniel said next and we all went up the stairs. Jonah went to his room and Daniel and I went to ours.

I picked up two pairs of swimming trunks and looked at them carefully. "Which ones should I wear, Danny?" Daniel took off his shirt and I felt myself drool a little. "The blue ones. You look so cute in those." I blushed and put the red ones away. I took off my shirt next and I definitely saw him checking me out.

My mouth hung open a little as I struggled to take off my pants since I was too busy staring at him take his off. I pulled up my trunks and so did he. "Enjoying the view from over there, Jack?" Daniel smirked at me. "Very much." I raised up my eyebrows. "But I think I need to get closer to get a better look." I smirked at him this time, "please do."

I walked over to Daniel and backed him up against a wall slowly. He smiled down at me for a second before I started to kiss him. He immediately placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his chest. We took this kiss nice and slow, tugging at each others lips every once in a while.

Out of no where, we heard the door knob turn. Both of our hands immediately fell down to our sides. "No, I can't see anything in your eye, Jack." Daniel played it off. "What are you guys doing?" I turned around to see Jonah giving us a weird look. "There's something in my eye." I lied.

"Here let me take a look." Jonah started to come towards me. I quickly pretended to rub my eye, "oh, it's just an eyelash." I flicked the invisible eyelash off my finger. "I'm all good." I gave him a fake smile and pretended to blink a few times to "regain" my vision. "Alright. Ready to go?" Jonah asked and Daniel and I nodded.

As we went down the stairs, Daniel turned to me and gave me a relieved look. That was close. Suddenly, a thought went through my head. Why can't we just tell the boys? I mean we're all brothers and they deserve to know our secret. It doesn't mean that we have to come out to the whole world, just to our three best friends.

J O N A H
After spending about twenty minutes in the pool, I got bored. Daniel and Jack continued to wrestle each other and make jokes so at this point I just felt like a third wheel. I decided on finally leaving since in about ten minutes my skin will start to get wrinkly and then I'll never hear the end of them calling me "grandpa"