6

D A N I E L
I unfolded the blanket that I had brought with me knowing that it'd get cold in the car. I covered my legs and Jack's. We were on our way to a beach that was about three hours away. For some reason this morning Jonah woke up in an extra good mood and decided that we need to have a, and I quote, "An annual Why Don't We road trip."

And now here we are, all five of us piled up in the car. Jonah volunteered to drive and Zach sat in the passenger seat next to him. Jack, Corbyn and I all sat in the back like usual with me in the middle, Jack to my left and Corbyn to my right. It was now about an hour into the drive and Corbyn was passed out completely, giving me the opportunity to put my legs up on him without him noticing.

I pushed myself deeper into Jack's side trying to get comfortable. "Daniel, you're suffocating me." Jack whined. "No. We're cuddling." He shook his head down at me with amusement. Cuddling in front of the other boys didn't mean anything to them that's why we did it. Zach is always cuddled up to Jonah and they even sleep in the same bed so we all took it as brotherly love.

I was ready to close my eyes for a little nap when I felt Jack's hand on my thigh. This seems familiar, I thought, remembering that I did that before we shared our first kiss. Ignoring his hand, I thought nothing of it and shut my eyes. That didn't last long because he decided that it was a good idea to start moving his hand up farther and father.

I glanced over at Corbyn and he was still deep in his sleep, then at Zach and Jonah only to see that they were involved into their own little conversation. I looked up at Jack and he gave me an innocent smile back. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I made a texting motion with my fingers so Jack can know that I was about to text him. He pulled out his phone too.

Me: Jack stop
Baby girl🍜: stop what Danny?
Me: you know
Baby girl🍜: no I don't

His hand grazed over my manhood making me hitch my breath. He definitely noticed my reaction since he was smirking as he continued to look down at his phone. I huffed and started typing again.

Me: 🖐🏻🍆
Baby girl🍜: 😂😂😂I know you like it
Me: not when the boys are around
Baby girl🍜: they won't know
Me: they will when I moan
Baby girl🍜: you're gonna moan?!🤤
Me: Jack don't palm me like that 😫
Baby girl🍜: I feel your boner
Me: no shit Sherlock
Baby girl🍜: I'm gonna slip my hand in
Me: Jack noooo I swear to god I'm going to become a mess
Baby girl🍜: okay fine but I'm still going to tease you
Me: the things I would do to you if the boys weren't in this car right now😏😈
Baby girl🍜: what would you do?
Baby girl🍜: daddy

As soon as I read that word off my screen I lost it. I slowly turned my head to him with my mouth hung open a little. Jack blushed slightly and then he smirked. His hand was still rested on top of my boner as he used the other to hold his phone.

Me: did you just....???
Baby girl🍜: you like that?
Me: as kinky as it is...
me: I do. Like a lot
Baby girl🍜: if you get turned on by me just texting it to you what are you going to do when I moan it into your ear?

I glance at him once more, biting my lip. I grab his phone from him and he gives me a confused look. I go on my contact name and change it from "Daniel😍🌹" to "Daddy😏😫" I hand him his phone back and Jack let's out a little laugh.

Baby girl🍜: you're friend down there is still pretty tense
Me: maybe if you get your hand off it it'll go back down
Baby girl🍜: but I was trying to save the erection for later
Me: Jack my dick isn't left over pizza
Me: plus what are you gonna do with it? Suck me off at the beach?
Baby girl🍜: uhhhh😫I just wanted to feel accomplished for once because I did that to you
Me: trust me you'll be able to do it again
Baby girl🍜: fine fine I'll go back to being cute Jack again