15

D A N I E L
"Good morning beautiful." I pecked his lips. "Happy three months anniversary." He mumbled sleepily with a light smile. I leaned down to him and kissed him once more. Those last three months were the best three months of my life. "What do you want to do today?" He asked. "I have a few things in mind." I said while smirking.

"Can you make me breakfast?" Jack looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes. "I can't believe that works on me every time." I grumbled to myself as I got up. "No!" Jack whined, stretching his arms towards me, "You were keeping me warm." I laughed at him. "We live in LA Jack, get up and stop acting like this is Canada."

I used the washroom to do my business, brush my teeth and wash my face then I headed downstairs with just my grey sweatpants on. My plan for Jack and I today is to stay in so I wasn't going to bother with brushing my hair or putting on a shirt. "Morning Jonah." As usual, he's the only one up early. "Hey Danny."

"What are your plans for the day?" I asked, trying to seem subtle about it. "I don't know," he shrugged, "I was thinking of giving Zach that driving lesson he's always begged me for." That's two down, one to go. "Sounds fun, up until the part where Zach will crash your new car." Jonah shook his head with a smile, "don't jinx it, Seavey."

"Hello." Jack entered the kitchen with a smile. His curls were everywhere and all he had on were black sweatpants. "I see you guys have started a trend." Jonah nods his head in approval. "It was done out of pure laziness to be honest." I shrugged. "I might try it sometime."

"So what are you guys making me for breakfast?" Jack hopped on the island, dangling his legs over the edge. "I'm making waffles." I answered. He turned to Jonah next, "and I'm making a fruit salad." Jack nodded in approval. "Thank you servants." Jonah and I exchanged a look, then we both ran towards him.

Jack didn't have enough time to flea so we caught him with ease. I hopped on the island as well and I hovered over him while Jonah pinned down his hands. "Sorry! I didn't mean it I swear!" Jack giggled as my hands tickled his sides. "We'll only leave you if you confess that we're better cooks than you." Jack started to turn red from laughing too hard. "Okay, Fine. Jonah and Daniel are better cooks than me."

I finally stopped tickling him and Jonah let go. Jack sat up and breathed heavily. "I'm going to get revenge, Seavey." He used his pointer finger to give me a warning. "I'd like to see you try." I smirked and I got off the island to go finish working on my waffle batter. "Why are you guys so loud?" Zach came in the kitchen next, groaning as he had Parlo curled up in his arms.

"And the fun is over." Jack murmured under his breath, but Zach heard him. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Zach said defensively. "I'm kidding, love you." Jack blew an air kiss at Zach and Zach pretended to catch it and place it on his cheek. Jonah and I both laughed at the cute brotherly gesture. "Someone go wake up Corbear, breakfast is almost ready."

Z A C H
After we woke up Corbyn, we all had breakfast together. Today it's Jonah and I's three months anniversary so he decided to finally give me my first driving lesson that I've been asking him for. Jack and Daniel are planning to stay in, so they didn't want to come along. We asked Corbyn as well but he kindly said no by using the words, and I quote, "I'm too young to die."

"Okay, put your right leg on the gas peddle." Jonah instructed. I took a deep breath and did as I was told. "Zach," I looked at him, still taking deep breaths like a women about to give birth, "you actually have to press down the peddle to drive." I stared at him, dumbfounded. "Right."

I shut my eyes, "Jonah, no no no! I can't do it." I shook my head vigorously. "I'm right here, Zach. Calm down." He rested his hand on my thigh, reassuring me. I finally pressed on the peddle, not applying too much force so I'd go slowly. The car slowly moved across the parking lot. "No way!" I exclaimed giddily.