12

J A C K
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL HIM?" Daniel shouted aggressively. "I'm sorry," I cried out. "Why did you out me with you?" He hissed. "Daniel, it just slipped out," I felt my body shake with fear of what was about to happen next. "You fucking dumbass!" Daniel punched his hand in the wall, leaving an evident hole.

"Please, calm down," I walked closer to him. In one swift motion, Daniel turned towards me and pushed me roughly. My small body immediately tumbled to the ground, not standing a chance against his power. A sharp pain spread through my back and I whimpered. Daniel, however, didn't seem to care, he just looked at me coldly.

"I love you," I started once again. "I don't fucking care!" My eyes flickered over the hatred in his eyes, the blood on his knuckles and the sweat on his forehead. "I'm sick and tired of your mistakes, Jack," he looked down at me with anger filled eyes. "WE'RE OVER!" He shouted. "Daniel, no! It just slipped out!"

"Jack! Wake up!" I sprung up in bed. My breathing was heavy and my forehead was dripping of sweat. "What's wrong baby?" I glanced over to my left, only to see Daniel with worry in his eyes. My muscles immediately relaxed, he was still here and he doesn't hate me. "I had a nightmare."

"Here," Daniel sat up, "I'll get you a cup of water." He was halfway out of my bed when I grabbed onto his wrist. "I love you," I said softly. Daniel smiled at me gently, "I love you too." I released a deep breath once I was reassured. I followed Daniel out of bed, being scared of the fact that he might be away from me for a single second.

I gulped down the glass of cold water and thanked him. Daniel took the cup from me, washed it, then came back to me. "You feeling okay now?" He pushed my sweaty curls out of my face. I gave him a slight nod and buried my face into his neck. "You want some air?" I nodded briefly against his chest.

In my backyard, the sun was just about to rise. We sat on one of the couches under the canopy. "You want to talk about it?" My heart started to race at the mention of my nightmare. I can't tell him that I feel guilty because I came out to Zach about our relationship without his permission. "No, I just want you to hold me."

"Daniel?" I said after a while of silence. I felt him hum in return. "Promise me that you'll never leave me," I looked up at him and he looked down at me, "I promise that I'll never leave you." He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back slowly, savouring the feeling of his lips on mine.

Z A C H
Lucky for us, Corbyn took Jack's offer of sleeping in their room on the first night. Now, Jonah and I were cuddled up to one another in the darkness. "Jonah?" I said softly. "Hmm?" His hum sent a vibration through my body. "You tired?" I wondered. "A little bit," he mumbled back.

I bit my lip, "are you in the mood?" I placed a soft kiss on his neck. "In the mood for what?" He asked obliviously. "For me to repay you," I bit down on his flesh. "Wait, you mean?..." His voice was now a little more clear. I let my hand trail down his fit torso, heading towards the waistband of his boxers. "Yes."

"Are you sure you're comfortable? I mean... I'm fine with just pleasuring you with nothing in return." I ignored Jonah and slipped my hand in his boxers, making him gasp. "For once I want you to be the one moaning out my name." I stroked him with my small hand, making him stiff under my touch.

My lips littered his neck with hickeys as Jonah titled his head back in pleasure. A small sound slipped through Jonah's lips, getting me excited as well. I pulled his face down to mine with my other hand and kissed him. His kisses were sloppy and short this time since he needed to pull away every so often to grunt.

My hand motion quickened and his breath did so too. "Zach," he moaned, "faster." I obeyed and pumped him faster. I still hadn't pulled his boxers off, so I don't really know how big he was, but from the feeling of him in my hand, he was  just as big as I thought he would be.

"I'm close," Jonah murmured. Ignoring his comment, I bit his lip and tugged at it. I was about to go in for another kiss when I felt the warm fluid tickle my hand. Jonah released a deep breath and  let his head fall back onto the pillow. I removed my hand out of his boxers and looked at the mess that I've created.

Jonah's eyes opened back up as soon as he was over his high and I smirked at him. Without thinking about my actions, I brought my fingers up to my mouth and deep-throated my index and middle finger. My eyes were locked with Jonah's as I sucked his cum off my fingers.

"Fuck,"Jonah pulled my fingers out of my mouth, "you're sexy." I smirked at him once more before I felt him take control of my body. Jonah flipped us over, leaving him on top. He smashed his lips into mine and grind down on my hips. I smiled into the kiss, knowing that I'm going to be pleasured next.

D A N I E L
"Morning," Jack greeted his family and I did too. He seemed to be in a lighter mood than he was a few hours ago. "Good morning boys," his mother smiled, "chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast!" Isla cheered, making me laugh. "Oh, no," Jack looked over at me, "Daniel doesn't like chocolate."

"It's fine, Jack. I don't want to be a bother," I started, but he cut me off, "you're going to take a bite than spit it out, I know you." I felt so uncomfortable now that Kristen feels bad about not knowing. "How about some eggs and bacon?" Kristen offered. "No, thank you. I'll eat pancakes."

"It's okay, mom. I'll cook for him." Why the hell does Jack have to be such a good boyfriend that remembers my likes and dislikes? Damn my good luck! "Jack," I gave him a death glare, "sit down and stop disobeying me." He sounded like my mother, so I took a sit in front of Isla as he made my breakfast.

"Danny? Can you take me to the amusement park today?" Isla asked. I glanced over to Jack for permission, "sure we can take you, Isla," Jack smiled. "I was only talking to Danny, but sure you can come too." I burst out into laughter as Ava and Kristen did too.

"What is it about him that you like so much?" Jack asked in an exaggerated tone. Isla blushes and titled her head to the side, "his big blue eyes." I gave her a smile as Jack groaned in annoyance. "Ava, wanna come too?" Jack offered. "Sure," she shrugged. "How about you, mom?"

"You guys go have fun, I need to run some errands." We all nodded. "Your dad's car is parked out front, you guys can take it." Jack nodded once more as he picked up his plate to place in the dishwasher. "Is the amusement in the same place as I left it?" Jack asked, "you've only been gone for a couple of months. They didn't move a whole amusement park."

Jack chuckled at his dumb question, "I just feel like I haven't been here in like forever." His mom smiled at him and gave him a hug, making me awe at the sight. "Be back home before 6 so you guys can help me barbecue for dinner." We nodded before we headed up the stairs to go change.

Once we reached the amusement park, we went on every single ride there. Surprisingly, Isla wasn't the one scared of the fast rides, it was Jack. He held onto my hand during every single one, screaming with fear. I loved the sight of him as his hair flopped onto his face.