9

Z A C H
It was around 8:00pm and Jonah and I were on our way to our date. "Tell me." I urged. "Nope." Jonah continued to look straight ahead at the road as he drove. "You're no fun." I whimpered. "Lies." He shook his head. I turned my attention from him to the window.

I was a little startled when I felt Jonah's big hand rest on my thigh. I looked down at his hand and titled my head to the side with a smile. I placed my hand over his and Jonah smiled next. "We're almost there." He said. "Thanks for taking me out babe." I told him. "Anything just to see you smile."

"Did you forget that I sing that song with you? You can't use that cheesy line on me." Jonah chuckled. "It was worth a try. Just never tell anyone about me being cheesy, okay?" I laughed, "gotcha, nobody gotta know." We both broke off into a fit of laughter. "I just realized, all our songs are cheesy as hell!"

"Some of them are lies too." Jonah gave me a questioning look, "ou I want 'me all! These girls!" I sang loudly. "More like, theses boys!" Jonah sang, making me laugh. "No, it's more like, ou I want him, Jonah Marais!" Jonah giggled, "that's not too catchy." I shrugged, "but it's true."

"Oh my god! Is this what I think it is?" I squealed like a teenage girl. "A drive in? Yes it is." I clapped my hands to my mouth. Jonah literally knows that I love things old school. Why would anyone go to the movie theatre when they can watch a movie while cuddled up with someone in a car.

"What movie are they playing?" I asked excitedly. "Now You See Me 2." I clapped my hands. I've been dying to see the second movie ever since I watched the first one. I loved how Jonah didn't pick a romantic movie because he knows we can make our time romantic on our own.

I followed Jonah as we got out of the car. "Let's sit in the back so we'd be more comfortable." I nodded and got into the back. Jonah put the two seats up front down so we could see better. He also put up blankets to cover up the side windows so no one could see us unless they walked right in front of the car.

"Popcorn?" He smiled as he handed me a full bag filled with junk food. "This is the best first date ever! Thank you!" I placed a kiss on his lips. We both huddled close to each other and opened up a bag of popcorn as the movie was close to starting. I loved how quiet it was since there were only four other cars around.

About two hours later the movie came to an end and all the other cars drove off when the screen went black. Jonah and I on the other hand, we decided to just stay there and savour our time alone together. "Did you have fun?" I looked up at Jonah. "So much fun. Thanks baby."

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. For some reason I felt the need for something more. I sat up and decided to straddle Jonah. He immediately picked up on the hint and took the first step in our make out session. Jonah kissed me harsher than usual this time and I liked it.

His tongue was battling with mine within seconds of just starting out. Jonah took every opportunity to bite my lip, he then rested his hands on either side of my hips. Soon, Jonah started to control my movements, making me grind against him lightly. He titled his head back and let out steady breaths.

I continued to move against him as I took off his shirt in one swift motion. My hands immediately started to run up and down his toned torso. Slowly, I started to feel my bulge growing at the contact and Jonah's was too. I leaned in and kissed his neck. My mouth was hooked on his skin as I started to leave little love bites.

In no time, Jonah started to buck his hips up so the contact can feel even better. I leaned up to his ear, "Jonah, I'm... turned on." I didn't know why I exactly brought that up, but he is my boyfriend so he's supposed to be the one who takes care of such problems. "I can help you with that." He whispered back huskily.