5

J A C K
"Stop!" I giggled, nudging his side. "You're too cute." Daniel continued to place little kisses on my jawline. "They'll see." I warned him. I heard him mumble something along the lines of, "I don't care," as he kissed every inch of my face possible. Suddenly, I heard someone galloping down the stairs and Daniel pulled away and cleared his throat.

"What's up?" Jonah entered the kitchen and stood on the other side of the island. "Nothing much. How's Zach?" I shrugged. "He's getting better. I'm going to take him on a walk actually, I think he needs some air. He's been in bed for two days." Daniel and I nodded at Jonah. "Corbyn says hi by the way. His fight will land tonight at eleven."

"I'll pick him up." Jonah said. "You guys wanna come on a walk with us too?" He asked. "Yeah, I-" suddenly, I felt Daniel grab my thigh and squeeze it. Luckily, this all happened under the kitchen island and Jonah couldn't see. "I-I have to..." I tried to think of something quick, "laundry! I gotta do my laundry, sorry man."

Jonah looked at me oddly, "okay?... how about you Daniel?" Daniel exchanged a look with me. "Its laundry day for me too. I literally don't even have any more clean underwear left." I held myself back from laughing so we could seem believable. Of course Daniel's lie just had to have a little something extra added on top of it.

"Well, have fun doing laundry." Jonah waved and left the kitchen. As soon as he was all the way up the stairs and out of sight, Daniel leaned in. "We're going to have the whole house to our selves." I felt myself shiver at the words he whispered in my ear. I wonder what he wants to do. Minutes later, Jonah came down with a tired looking Zach.

"Bye guys." Zach gave us a weak smile before they were out the door. "Bye!" We both shouted after them. "So... laundry huh?" I raised my eyebrows up at Daniel with a smirk. "You know damn well we're not doing that." He took my hand and dragged me towards the couch.

"We won't be needing this." Daniel tugged at my shirt and I helped him get it off. "Wow this is moving fast." I said. "We won't go far, I promise." He pushed me down on the couch roughly and crawled over me. He then kissed me, this time it was much more fast paced than any other kiss we've shared.

His lips moved in sync with mine. Daniel used one hand to hold him up and one to run up and down my sides. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down further onto me, running my fingers through his hair while doing so. We pulled away, panting, yet smiling at one another.

Instead of going back to my lips this time like every other time we've made out, he trailed to my neck. As soon as his soft lips met with my tender skin, I closed my eyes with pleasure. "I never knew you were so talented with your mouth." I said out of breath. "Mhmm... I've still got a lot of other things to show you."

Once Daniel's teeth grazed over my skin, I started to lose it a bit. For some reason I enjoyed his rough side. He bit down on my neck and pulled away with my skin still locked between his teeth, letting go at one moment, making me let a out a small sound. "Do that again." Daniel hummed against my skin.

Seconds later of biting at my neck, Daniel found my sweet spot. He dug his teeth into my skin, making sure to leave a mark. Daniel sucked on my neck with force, and I finally moaned. As soon as he heard that sound, Daniel grunted, "fucking sexy."

He pulled away from me briefly, staring down at my neck. "You'll need to cover that up." I laughed a little, since he seemed so proud of it. He then went back at my lips, kissing me for about two seconds then stopping, "this is probably," he pecked me, "a weird time to ask you this..." his lips locked with mine, "but...do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?"