17

J A C K
"I'm exhausted!" Daniel fell back onto our bed. We had just been through a long day filled with touristy experiences. "It was a lot of fun though." I shrugged, taking my shoes off. Suddenly, I got an idea. "Hey, Daniel?" I laid down next to him. "Yeah baby?"

"Any chance you brought that lube with you?" Daniel smirked at me. "As a matter of fact, I did." I looked down, blushing. "Want me to finger you again?" Daniel asked casually, as if it was something that he'd said many times before. "No." He looked at me confused.

"I've been thinking...." I paused, taking a deep breath. "I'm ready." Daniel sat up, his facial expression a mixture of excitement and uncertainty. "You want to go all the way?" He asked softly. "I love you and there's no one else that I can imagine myself doing this with."

A small smile slowly crept on to Daniel's face. "I want to take this big step of my life with you." I confessed. "Are you one hundred percent sure?" He asked yet another question. "Yes." I answered simply. "Lucky for you, I came prepared."

I watched him walk over to his suitcase and fiddle around in his neatly packed clothing. He finally came back with the same bottle of lube and a small silver packet, a condom. "You knew?" My voice faded away. "I felt as if we would both be ready on this trip."

He set the things down on the nightstand and sat next to me again. "I love you, Jack." My heart fluttered like usual. "I love you too, Danny." We wasted no more time. Daniel leaned in slowly and captured my lips into a blissful kiss.

"Don't call me daddy tonight, all I want to hear is my name." I nodded quickly, pulling him back to me. Daniel knew that this is a very romantic night for us so he didn't want to bring in the kinky stuff. I started moving backwards on the bed, dragging Daniel along, his lips attached to mine.

I fell back and reached behind me lazily, trying to find the lamp. Once I found it, I pressed the switch and it was finally off. Darkness, nothing but Daniel's figure visible. His tongue played with mine, kissing me ever so gently. We were both on our knees, pulling each other close in every way possible.

"I want it off." I murmured, tugging at his shirt. Daniel stopped the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head. I ran my fingers up his soft skin, making random figures with the tips of my fingers. Daniel's hand slipped past my shirt too, rubbing my lower back gently.

I pulled away for a breath and got rid of my shirt as well, throwing it somewhere into the darkness. His fingers went to the button on my jeans next, undoing it. A few seconds later, my pants were completely off. He fiddled with his zipper and got his pants off too, adding them to the pile on the floor.

Now we were both stripped down to our boxers. At this point, I had a boner and I know for a fact that he did too. "I feel so good when I'm with you." Daniel breathed against my neck, exploring the area there. I let my hands roam his body and run up his hair as his little mouth ate at my neck.

That was his favourite thing to do, burry his face into the crook of my neck and place kisses everywhere. I loved it. My eyes were shut, my mouth open and my head was titled back. "Daniel, I want... I want you now, please." I begged. He stopped, pushed me down onto the bed and crawled over me. "As you like."

He slowly kissed me then started to lower himself, itching towards my manhood. His fingers hooked under the waistband of my boxers and slowly slid them off. Daniel wrapped his small hand around my shaft and pumped me a few times. "Suck me off, please Daniel."

He obeyed quickly, slipping me into his mouth with no further delay. He licked a long strip from the base to the tip, then swirled his tongue. Daniel continued to place me into his mouth and pull me out. "Yes." I breathed. Daniel hummed back, sending vibrations onto my part.