14

J A C K
Last night Daniel came home after being out for two hours. I have no idea where he went, but when he came back his eyes were red and puffy just like mine. We sat with my dad and pretended like nothing was wrong. Luckily, my dad wasn't a man who payed much attention to detail so he didn't notice that we were off.

Daniel went to sleep early, around nine to be exact. Isla and Ava had school the next day so they did too and my dad was jet lagged from his trip. My mother however, decided to stay up with me and give me a long talk about how to make my relationship work.

I didn't want to be petty during this fight with Daniel so around midnight I went up to sleep in my room instead of taking the couch. As soon as I got into bed, Daniel wrapped his arms around me protectively. It was a force of habit by now and he did it even though he was unconscious.

In the morning, I woke up alone in bed. "What time is it?" I mumbled to him as he changed. "Seven." His answer was short, straight to the point, it seemed like he didn't want to discuss anything with me. I gave him a slight nod and got out of bed.

I was in the middle of peeing when Daniel walked in freely. He glanced me up and down and grabbed his tooth brush and started to brush his teeth. We were both being very mature during this fight. I pulled my pants back up and stood next to him over the sink.

I washed my hands and then grabbed my tooth brush as well. "I'm out of deodorant," he mumbled after spitting, "mind if I use yours?" I shrugged at him, "go for it." Daniel nodded at me and started to apply the deodorant. "Our flight leaves at 9:20, be ready by 7:30." He said before exiting the washroom.

We said our goodbyes to my sisters last night since they leave for school at 6:46. The only people left to say goodbye to were my parents. Daniel and I decided on grabbing Starbucks on the way and not eating breakfast here so we don't waste anymore time. "Alright, lets go." We we're about to drag our suitcases out of my room when my mom entered.

She shut the door, locked it and leaned against it. "You two aren't leaving until you make up." Daniel immediately glanced at me, giving me a questioning look. "What you guys have is too special to ruin over what the public think." Daniel opened his mouth to say something but closed it back up. "She knows, Daniel."

"You told her without letting me know first?" His voice was soft but it still seemed to have an edge to it. "I saw you two kissing in the backyard a few nights ago." If he's acting like this with my mom knowing then how will he handle the fact that I told Zach. "Plus I see how you treat each other, anyone with a brain can figure it out."

"You accept us?" Daniel asked slowly. "Yes, of course I do. And I'll always support you." Daniel let out a deep sigh at my moms words then he turned to me. "I'm sorry I over reacted yesterday." I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. "It's okay, I understand." He titled my head up towards him. "I love you," he placed a kiss on my lips, "I love you too."

Z A C H
"We're home!" We heard them shout in unison. I was the first one to sprint towards them. "Hey!" I squealed as I tackled Jack and Daniel in a big hug. "Daniel! Jack!" Corbyn shouted excitedly as he joined the hug. "My sons are home!" Jonah laughed and wrapped his arms around the other boys. "Did you miss us?" Daniel asked cheekily. "Of course we did!"

"Guess what?" I said eagerly. "What?" Jack asked. "These Girls did so well that David is allowing us to go on vacation for a whole week!" Corbyn answered before I could, earning himself a light punch. "Seriously? Where?" Daniel jumped in. "Niagara Falls." Jonah replied. "Oh." Jack murmured. "The Canadian side." Jonah added. "Ouuu." Jack said in more of an excited tone then before.

"We were just about to book the hotel." I said. "Come help us." We all wandered into the living room and crowded around Corbyn as he clicked away on his laptop. "We could go to The Great Wolf Lodge." I shook my head no at Jack. "Let's stay somewhere closer to the city." Daniel nodded in agreement.

"How about the Sheraton?" Corbyn offered. "Looks nice." Jonah murmured as he looked at the pictures. "They even have a water park." Jack added. "Okay then let's go there." Daniel said. "Should we book one room or two?" Corbyn asked. "Two rooms because if we only book one then Zach would end up sleeping on the floor."

"We could get him a kids bed." Jack joked and I slapped him. "Not cool, noodles." We all laughed. "Okay, two rooms. One with one king sized bed and another with a king sized bed and a single one." Corbyn announced. "Perfect." Daniel nodded. "Room arrangement ideas?"

"Zach and I in the room with one bed and the three of you in the other one." Jonah seemed to think of the decision quickly. "Why don't we just keep it how it is now?" Daniel wasn't going to let Jonah and I stay in the room alone. Jack and him will use it way more than we will anyways.

"Maybe we need a little change." Jonah fired back. Daniel rolled his eyes. The opportunity just literally knocked on Daniel's door. Does Jonah really think he's going to let the opportunity of Jack and him staying in a hotel room alone pass? "I can't room with Corbyn, he's messy." Jack jumped on board, obviously taking his boyfriend's side.

"It's only a week." Jonah crossed his arms over his chest. "Daniel and I have OCD we can't handle it." Jack shot back. "I think we should just keep the room mates the way they are." Corbyn took their side as well. Jonah glanced over at me, asking for help. "I agree with Corbyn." Was all I said, making Jonah seem upset.

I wasn't going to walk into that trap with my own legs. Jonah wants us to stay alone in a room to have fun and I'm not ready to take that step in our relationship yet. I mean what could possibly end up happening when two gay guys stay in a hotel room alone? I'll tell you, sex. And that's exactly what Daniel and Jack are going to do and that's why I took their side.

It was now around six in the evening and Jonah has been avoiding me for a good two hours. "What's wrong?" I asked. He ignored me and continued to swirl his legs in the pool. I dipped my legs in with him and moved closer. "Look, I know why you're mad." I huffed. "Okay then stop asking."

"Stop making this a big deal when it's not." I said calmly. "It is a big deal because you think I might rape you if we stay in a hotel room alone together." His voice was dripping with hurt and anger. "Jonah, that's not-" he looked at me, making me stop talking. "Yes, it is what you were thinking."

I let out a deep sigh, "I'm sorry. I'm just not ready to take that step yet." Jonah looked down. "I know you aren't and I wasn't going to ask you to." I mentally face palmed myself for being such an idiot who jumps to conclusions. "Forgive me?" I whispered softly. Jonah wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Of course."

D A N I E L
"I've been dying to get my hands on you." I whispered hungrily as I pushed Jack against the shower wall. The boys were all asleep by now so we decided to take the opportunity and take a shower together. "Thirsty today aren't we?" Jack smirked as he trailed his hands down my wet body.

"I've been thirsty throughout that whole trip." I bit down on his lip. "If only it weren't for those creepy hamsters." Jack chuckled at me and then he smashed his lips onto mine. "Does daddy want a blowjob?" Jack asked huskily. "Yes." I moaned at the thought of his lips around me. "Beg."