The Walls Of Paris

~"Behold the mighty city of Paris! A magnificent sight for any man to see but for a woman whose eyes see everything hidden in plain sight it is the beginning of everything yet to come."~

Daga braced her arms against the wall as her hand-maids tightened the straps of her torso harness that wrapped around her bosom and waist protecting her sides and keeping her large breasts firmly in place if she were to twirl and swing in battle; the fine black leather was fitted over her long sleeve high neck form hugging white top while her long legs were encased in equally form fitting black leather trousers that hugged her hips like a second skin. Her hair was pulled back and braided in a fierce mohawk that hung down her back revealing her shaved sides that were put clearly on display.

Her trusty knee high boots were laced firmly on her feet and her sword was secured at her side as well a multitude of other weaponry that no one would be able to see just by looking at her. Once her harness was in place Daga exited the room double checking her weapons as she went until she entered the main room of the Long House and saw her son sitting by the fire watching the flames flicker too and fro. Smiling gently she sat down softly beside him and watched his face fondly reaching out to trace his small jaw that she knew one day would strengthen in appearance and show the full extent of the man he would become right down to his vibrant blue grey eyes that would sharpen with a feral nature that would speak of many battles won and much mischief to be had.

"What troubles my little wolf warrior in such a manner?" Daga cooed softly as she lightly pushes her fingers through his short hair that would one day lighten in color and grow longer length and her little boy turned man would wear it proudly in a braid that will hang down his back.

Ubbe huff before turning to look up to meet his mother's beautiful solid Odin blue eyes that gazed at him with such love and warmth the little boy believed himself invincible, and with a mother like the great Daga Sanngrior he was.

"When will I be able to go with you on your voyages mama?"

Daga smiled amusedly down at her anxious little boy before pulling him firmly into her side "One day you will be a fierce and strong man who will travel far and wide and experience much, you will fight many battles beside me but for now your only job is to be a good little boy and enjoy what childhood you have left my love because once it is gone you will never get it back. Please stop trying to grow up so fast on me little wolf."

Ubbe looked at his mother for a moment before nodding his head in understanding causing his mother to chuckle and kiss his head.

Neither mother nor son noticing the glowing crimson eyes that watched intently from the corner of the room.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sitting upon the upper ledge of the sail Daga simply sat with her leg propped up and watched the hustle and bustle of the deck below. Tossing her Apple up in the air she caught it with a flick of her wrist before bitting into it with a satisfying crunch, watching her brother wince heavily with the bandage wrapped tightly around his cleanly broken wrist she felt her lips twitch at the sight.

"You always did have a way of putting even the largest of men in their place." A male voice called up to her drawing her attention to the large beast of a man below her.

His long hair pulled back away from his face and his beard bushy his torso bare revealing skin etched heavily in vivid skin paintings that stood out vibrantly against his naturally fair complexion. His brown eyes twinkling tiredly at her a sort of brokenness calling to her from deep within their depths, she felt a horrific defeated feeling emit from him. She felt her heart twist painfully at his sudden appearance but she patted the spot beside her with a small smile causing the older man to light up slightly before he began his climb.