Chapter 1

"Sophie come on we have to get going the plane flight is in an hour, we have to hurry!" "Dad chill I'm coming!" We yelled at each other. Our house looked really empty. It was sad that we just moved in like a year ago now we're moving to L.A. so I can for fill my dreams by being a boxer. Well...im one of the best. We're moving to L.A. because there's no more fights here in New York for me. My dad's said he was really proud of me for doing this. "Sophie come on let's go!" My Dad yelled from down stairs. I ran down stairs with all my luggage. They were all ready in the uber waiting for me.

**Time Skipped To The Flight**

I walked through the aisle trying to find my seat. I was seated next to the window and next to my little brother. "Oh, Sophie." "Ya ma?" "Your dad and I have been thinking..." "About...?" "You getting your own house." "WHAT? How am I supposed to find a house this quick can't i stay with you guys untill I find one?" "We already found an apartment for you!" "Why didn't you tell me this earlier though?" "Because we wanted to surprise you." "Ok, well, thank you for getting me a place to stay, but are we getting separate ubers?" "Yep, it will be there once we land." "Ok thanks mom." "Your welcome sweet heart." After that I got out my phone and started playing some music. I ended up falling asleep.

**Once You've Landed**

"SOPHIE WAKE UP!" My brother yelled into my ear which woke me up right away. I was about to smack my brother untill my mom nodded her head "no." I unplugged my headphones and put them in my bag. Then I got up to shake hands with the pilot and said thanks. We get off the plane to get our luggage. Everyone got there stuff but me. I was the last one to get my stuff. We walked outside to find out ubers. "Well I guess this is goodbye untill the big fight." They all hugged me one by one. I saw my brother crying a little bit so I picked him up and said it was going to be okay. Even though he's 15 he's a baby sometimes. Our uber divers were getting a little pissed because we were taking forever to say goodbye. We had one more hug before we had to leave. My dad told my uber driver the directions to my new apartment. I was a little scared but I was happy to be living by myself. I got into the car and got my headphones out of my bag and plugged them in. I stared listening to Galway Girl by Ed Sheren. I didn't really have friends from New York or the other places that we moved to. I had no one to talk to on the way to my apartment so I just looked out the window to my destination.

**About An Hour Later**

We had finally gotten to my new place and it was pretty big. I thanked the guy and grabbed my stuff and walk inside. I went to the front deck and asked for my key and they gave it to me. I thought to myself "wow, my parents did all this for me?" I was happy. I get to the top of the building. The doors open to the top floor and I thought to myself again "it seems like I'm the only one that lives up here." I was totally wrong.

A/N

Word count: 609