Chapter 10

Logan: Well for the girl I kinda like Holly and for the boy I like Blue.
Sophie:Okay we'll go with those names.
I look at the puppy I'm holding which was the girl.
Sophie: Welp I guess your name is Holly!
I continue to snuggle with her as Logan cleans up the kitchen. My phone starts to go off. It was from an Unknown caller. I look at my phone for a minute and pick it up slowly.
Sophie: Hello?
Unknown: Hey baby, hows it going?
Sophie: Who is this!?
I stand up and tell at the person in the other line.
Unknown: Hey hey no need to scream, how about we go out to eat I wanna see your pretty face again.
Sophie: Don't ever fucking call me again.
Unknown: But ba-.
I end the call and run to the bathroom with Logan running after me. I slam the door and lean against the door crying. I hear quiet knocks.
Logan: Sophie, are you okay?
I didn't say anything I just cried. I get up from the floor and look at myself in the mirror.
Sophie: Why am I still here.
Logan: Sophie don't ever say that your apart of so many peoples lives.
Logan opens the door because I forgot to lock it. He walks over by me and stands behind me wrapping his large arms around me.
Logan: Sophie everything will be okay I'm here for you and will be with you no matter what.
I turn around and cry into Logans arms. He held onto me tighter while we stood there. The puppy's came in the bathroom with us and started to jump and whine. We let go of each other and grabbed one the puppies. I wiped away my tears and walked in the bedroom and laid on the bed. I snuggled the puppy. Logan sat next to me while I was laying down. I felt my eyes getting heavier. I shut my eyes and felt a puppy jump on my side. I growned and open my eyes again to see a puppy in front of my face. Blue started to lick my face as Logan laughed which made me smile.
Logan: I have an idea
Sophie: Wow Logan has an idea
Logan: Hey it's a good one for both you and I.
Sophie: Carry on
Logan: What about us going to the beach!
He said that while standing up putting his hand up in the air.
Sophie: Not a bad idea Logie.
Logan: What did you just call me?
Sophie: I called you Logie.
Logan: That's is.
He jumped onto the bed and started to tickle me.
Sophie: L-logan st-stop.
Logan: nope
Sophie: P-please I'm b-begging you.
Logan: fine just because you asked nicely.
I got up and went to the closet to pick out a bathing suit while Logan ran to his. I got out a mint green bathing suit that had ruffles in the chest area. The bottoms had slits in the sides. I went to the bathroom and locked the door so Logan doesn't come barging in. I take my clothes off and realize my scars on my thighs. I look at myself in the mirror. I can feel myself start to shake. I run my fingers along the scars hoping Logan won't notice them later. I continue to take off my clothes and put my bathing suit on. I walk out and grab shorts and a T-shirt. I look at my wrist and start to shake again. I keep thinking in my head.
Sophie's mind: Please don't notice. Please don't notice.
I walk out of the bedroom to see Logan in his American shorts. I just laugh. He laughs with me.
Sophie: You ready?
Logan: Sure am short stuff.
Sophie: Hey I'm not short I'm fun size.
I start to pout untill I can't hold it in anymore we both start to laugh. I grab the puppies and put them in their kennel.
Sophie: Hey dummie you forgot to shut your door.
I say as we walk out of my apartment. Luckily I looked over at his.
Logan: What I thought I closed it.

A/N

Hey everyone sorry it's short but this time I stayed up quite a while and snuck my phone again. Anyways hope you guys like it.

Also you guys should I put in picture of what things look like. For example the bathing suit? Just a suggestion.

Xoxo: Buggy❤

Word count: 752