Chapter 6

**Flash Back**

The kids started to kicking me in the gut over and over again saying, "your not good enough." I started to cry and say, "I'm sorry." They kept on kicking me untill I couldn't breath. After they stopped I tried getting up and walk home. After about 10 minutes of walking I finally get home. luckily my mom nor my dad were home neither was my brother. I walk up to my room and start crying on my bed. I decided to call my friend that was in Tennessee for a bit. "common pick up." She never picked up. I went to my bathroom and grabbed a blade. I started to cry. I took the blade to my skin, "I'm sorry." I kept on saying the words over and over again until I had 5 cut marks bleeding like crazy on my wrist.

**End Of Flash Back**

Logan was still hugging me and so was Jake. I was still holding onto Logan very tight. They looked at me worried. Logan wiped my tears away and said, "Everything is going to be okay I promise." I looked at Logan and hugged him. "Do you wanna go back to the apartment?" "No, no, I'm fine I have to practice anyways," I said while standing up. I look at Jake and he's looking at me surprised. "Jake, are you okay?" Jake looked at me and nodded his head "yes." I walk over to him and give him a hug. I let go and see that Logan is clenching his hands. I look at Jake and said "so need anything else while your here?" He said, "no" and walked out. "Logan why are your hands like that?" I said while pointing at his hands. They were still clenched together. He looks at me in my eyes while I do the same. "Sophie, I like you, like ALOT." I look back at him hands and he wasn't clenching then no more. I could tell he was nervous about saying that. I look into his eyes again he says, "Sophie, will you be my girlfriend?" Do I really like him? Is he the right guy for me? What if Bryce finds out? Will Logan hurt me. "Let me think about itf please." He nods his head and go's back to lifting weights. I go to the punching bags and start to lace up my gloves. I practice for about 30 minutes untill Logan comes over and asks me if I'm ready to go. I nod my head and he helps me get my gloves off. "Thank you Logan." He smiled and said, "your welcome." We get back to our apartments and my door was slightly open.

**Authors Note**
Ok I know it's a short chapter but I had to make something for you guys. Hope you guys liked it.

Word count: 478