Chapter 9

*Sophie POV*

I wake up to dogs liking my face. I open my eyes but everything is blurry. Once my eyes start to focus I find out what Logan had done.
Sophie: OH MY GOD...LOGAN YOU GOT ME PUPPIES!
Logan: Only for my queen.
Sophie: Awe your so sweet.
Logan smiled as he walked towards me and the puppies.
Sophie: You knew exactly what kind of dog I wanted to. Your so sweet.
As Logan sits down next to me I kiss him on the cheek. I place my head on Logan's shoulder and start drifting back asleep. I think to myself, he's the sweetest boyfriend I've ever had. I don't know how lucky I am for him. I fell asleep a little after.

*Logan's POV*

She fell back asleep, but she needs it. Tomorrow I plan on doing something with her but I don't know what yet. I end up going on my phone to look on social media. Soon enough the puppies fall asleep on the other end of the couch. I decided to get up but trying not to wake Sophie up. I gently take her head and lift it up a little and slowly get up. I succeeded and place her head on the nicely set pillows on the arm rest. She looked so peaceful. I lean down and kiss her on the forehead. I make my way to the kitchen to get some food because I am starving. I made myself some pancakes. I soon get out all the material to make them.

*Sophies Dream*

I couldn't get away. My face hurts. My gut hurts. I was on the ground holding my head. I wanted the fight to be over. I couldn't stand it. I look off into the crowd and there was Logan still cheering for me. I stand back up still hurting.
Sophie: This isn't over...
I whispered. Alexis turned around. I gave it my all a punch to the face. Lucky for me she didn't block it. I was glad. She was sprawled out in the ground like she's just a big-o flapjack.

*Sophies POV*

I wake up from my dream. The air smells like blueberries and pancakes. I look up from the couch.
Sophie: PANCAKES!
I yell. I jump up from the couch and so do the puppies. I went to go sit at the bar were Logan had got everything prepared for the food. Everthing looked nicely set.
Logan: Someone's finally up.
Sophie: Hey I was getting my beauty sleep.
Logan: You already look beautiful enough.
I sit there in silence blushing. Of course Logan's wearing his "kiss the cook" apron. I smirked at how cute he looked. The puppies were at Logan's feet begging for food.
Sophie: Oh my lord Logan look at this mess you've made.
Logan: Don't worrie I'll clean it up, I promise.
Sophie: Whatever you say "cook."
We both laugh. He finally finished making the food which in my case looked delicious. I was proud of my loggie for making food. He came over to the table and placed the big pile of pancakes in the middle of us.
Logan: Food is served.
Sophie: Yay my fav.
Logan: Which one the food or me.
We both laugh while he cleans up his mess that he made. I start to place pancakes on our plates and the small ones to the puppies. Logan soon finishes cleaning up and we start to eat the deliciousness that he made. I was stuffing my face while Logan just laughs.
Sophie: Hey stop laughing
I say with good still in my mouth. He didn't understand me which made him laugh even more. I finish my mouth full of food. Logan is finally done laughing while I'm in my chair with my arms crossed and my bottom lip whimpering.
Logan: Oh baby done be mad. I'm laughing because of how cute you are.
I couldn't help but make a small smirk towards his sentence that he made.
Sophie: Fine, but this is your one free pass to laugh at me.
We both smile and laugh a little more. We continue to finish our good after our laughing thing that just happend. I finished first of course while Logan had a little more to eat. I pick up one of the puppies and cuddle with him.
Sophie: You know we have to name them. Got any suggestions?

A/N

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting school has been crazy for me. Anyways I hope you like this chapter there will be one next week on Monday for sure. Oh and it's up to you guys to pick the puppies names out. There's one girl and one boy. Leave a comment on what you think the names should be. I will tell you their names in the next one.

I'll talk to ya in the next one I love every single one of you ❤.

Word count: 827