Chapter 13

Sophie: Well...kinda.
Logan: what why, did I not spend as much time with you.
Sophie: no no its definitely not that. Its just..
All of a sudden I get a call. I look at the caller ID to see it was my manager.
Sophie: I'll tell you when we get home.
Logan nodded his head and paid attention to the road. I then answer the phone.
Sophie: Hello
Manager: Hello sophie how's it going?
Sophie: oh it's going good, so got any important detail about the fight?
Logan then looks at me concerned. I put my hand on his hand as we ride down the roads of Hollywood.
Manager: well good news first, the fight is going to attend in a month from now. Bad news is...she's a good fighter.
Sophie: well for one, at least I have more time to train, and two, who is it?
Manager: I'll tell you in person, anyways gotta go bye sophie.
Sophie: bye.
I hung up the phone and let out a light sigh then Logan began.
Logan: is everything alright?
Sophie: ya I guess. Just a bit stressed.
Logan: do you want to talk about ut?
Sophie: not really.
Logan: okay but I'm here for you when your ready to talk.
I gave Logan a slight smile which he gave in return. I look at the road and gaze at the buildings that we pass by. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. About 25 minutes pass by and we arrive at Jake's house, as do they. I look up at there house in awe. There house was big. Logan and I get out of the car and make our way towards Jake's. Logan and I held hands as we got closer to the front door. I dont know why but o felt really nervous.
Logan: are you okay?
Sophie: ya just hungry
I lied. I didn't want Logan to get over protective over me. If anything happened I could defend myself...maybe.
Jake: well sophie this is my humble abow.
Sophie: well one thing its quite big.
Jake: well ya if you want to be a savage or a loser like Logan who owns an apartment.
Sophie: well I own an apartment as well.
Jake: ya but your much bet tee r than logan.
I looked up at Logan who looked like was grinding his teeth. I held onto his hand harder showing that everything is alright. He looked down at me and sighed. I give him a small smile, which I return. Jake made his way to his backyard while Logan and I go to the couch and sat down.
Logan: Jake were playing on your xbox.
Logan screamed as he grabbed 2 controllers and turned on everything.
Jake: that's fine just dont break shit.
Logan: no promises. So what do you want to play?
Logan said while still standing by the TV. I thought in my head for a moment to think of a game.
Sophie: what about COD2.
Logan: okay!
I laugh a little at his all of a sudden excitement. He put the game in the console and came by my side and sat down.
Logan: you ready to be beaten up by me.
Sophie: in your dreams pretty boy.
We set the game on 1V1 team deathmatch. We picked a map where we were on a boat. I picked a sniper to start off with. I ran up the stairs to the room that was at the top and set camp there, I was a bit of a camper at times. I looked through the scope and saw Logan crouching down looking around. I shot him in the head.
Logan: hey no camping
Sophie: no making up rules during playing time.
Logan: I'm making the rule now.
Sophie: ugh whatever you big baby.
I go to my settings and switch out guns for the next time I die. I run back down the stairs to see something run beside me. I look in that direction to see Logan aiming at me. I quickly take a shot to which killed him again.
Sophie: Haha sucker.
Logan: ahh no fare, you have a sniper.
Sophie: okay shoot me real quick.
He did as told and I respawn in the back of the boat. I didn't have a sniper. I ran to the middle of the boat to where he was and looked around. I found him and shot him again.
Sophie: your not good at this game are you.
Logan: I am to I just haven't played in a while.
Sophie: say what you want to make yourself feel better.
Logan: oh now you've done it.
Logan grabs my controller and moves my character towards his. He then grabbed his and shot my character.
Sophie: now that's so unfare.
Logan: oh really now.
Sophie: ya.
I tried grabbing my controller but I couldn't. Logan turned around and started tickling me.
Sophie: ahh Logan. Stop. Please haha.
Logan: nope.
Sophie: ahhhh!
Soon enough Logan stopped tickling me and he started to laugh to which I did to.
Sophie: your a jerk
Logan: hehe

A/N

Hey guys so I just wrote this at 3:45 this morning and now I'm super tired.

I'm sorry if it's not that good but you know it is what it is. Anyways hope you like it.

Buggy~out

Word count: 901