Chapter 16

We began walking out. A lot of people were chanting my name. Flashes were going off like crazy. I just kept my hood over my eyes to were I could only see where I was walking. I finally got to the ring and my dad opened it to where he and i could get in. We walked in and tried to talk over all the loud noises.
Dad: remember watch for a moment and then begin planning out your strategy.
Sophie: yes dad I know I watched a few of her videos.
I tried saying through my mouth gaurd.
Dad: okay. Good luck out there sweetie.
I nodded my head and he took my hood off. Showing my sports bra and shorts. I scanned my fighter as she walked in the ring. I look down towards my gloves and looked back up.
Announcer: now were gonna have a nice clean fight. Nothing below here will count.
The announcer said while putting his hand with a glove on it a few inches below my bellybutton. I nodded and put my hands up to were my opponent hits my knuckles with. The bell rung and everyone started cheering. I put my hands up and my feet planted.
Sophies mind: watch her, wait for her move first.
I waited as she made the first move. She went to punch my face as I dodged it with my left and punched her in the jaw. She stepped back and got to her senses. You could tell she was furious. She made another move. Throwing a left hook where I dodged and moved out of the way. She looked at me with devilish eyes. She punched me in the eyebrow splitting it open. Blood started spilling from my wound. I got mad and went for her. I punched her in the jaw sending her back to where I could punch her in the gut. I did so and the reff came up to me and split us apart. I was still furious. She came at me but the bell rang. Which ment 3 minutes were over. I had 3 more fights to have with her. I sat in my chair. One of my dads buddy Oliver took out my mouth guard and gave me water. Ray put ice on my chest and head as I was sweating.
Dad: she got you good. Remember keep it clean and watch.
I nodded my head breathing heavily. Freddie put vaseline over my cut and over my lips so I dont get cut there. He put some on my chin and the bell rung. Oliver gave me back my mouth guard and I stood up. I looked at dad and he nodded which I did the same. I look in the crowd to see Logan worried. I gave him a smile smile showing the logo on my mouth guard. It showed a Maverick, Logans maverick. He smiled as well. The bell rung and I got into a fighting stance. I looked at her feet then her hands.
Sophie: Her hands weren't in front of her face which I could take a hit from there but she could uppercut me.
I looked down at her feet as they came towards me. I look up to see a fist coming my way. It pounded my in the nose. I went backwards as she followed and started punching my gut. I could feel my insides moving around as she kept on punching and punching. The reff came and split us up again. I held my stomach.
Announcer: it seems to be Sophie is injured.
The crowd gasped. I took my hands off my stomach and went into a fighting stance.
Sophies mind: I'm not losing this fight.
The reff looked at me then began.
Reff: are you okay?
I nodded my head and he started the fight again. My eyes went strait towards my opponents and I could see terror in her eyes. I wasn't planning on losing today, nor any day. I went straight for her and punched her in the jaw. She fell down as I breathed heavily. I was standing over her body staring at her. The reff came next to her and asked if she was okay. She got up and went into a fighting stance.
Sophies mind: you won't win.
We both came at each other. She threw a fist to where I blocked. I was about to punch her in the gut but the bell rung. I stopped in mid punch and made my way to my side of the ring. My dad came in and started.
Dad: what are you thinking, you're not going to kill her. You need to relax. Look at your stomach.
I looked down as there was a bruise starting to form. The crew kept on doing what they were supposed to do. I look at my dad again.
Sophie: only 2 more to go.
I said as the bell rung and Oliver put my mouth guard in. I stood at my side and she stood at her side. The bell rang again and she came flying towards me with a punch. I blocked it easily as she came at me from a far distance. As she turned to face me. I uppercutted her to where she stepped back a little holding her lower jaw. I found my opportunity and went to punch her but until she punched me in the jaw as well. Sending me to the floor.

A/N

Hehe that was quick. I'm gonna spam so get ready!

Buggy~out

Word count: 935