Chapter 14

After he tickled me we look behind us to see everyone staring at us in awe. My face goes red and so does Logans.
Jake: okay people let's go outside and cook.
Logan: like you can cook.
Jake: hey I'm good at cooking, read the words.
Jake said while pointing to his apron thing. 'I'm the best cook ever'it read. I laugh and get up from my spot. Everyone made there way outside to which was a bit dark. Jake got the grill going and we all grabbed a drink and talked.

Some time after Jake finally finished cooking the burgers and hot dogs.
Jake: and food is served.
Sophie: yes finally I'm starving.
I got up and made my way to the food. I grabbed a plate and grabbed a burger. I put some chips on my plate and went back to my spot. Everyone else was getting there food. I looked at my phone real quick to see what time it was. 9:37. I continued to eat my food when the twins walk over to me.
Ivan: hey Sophie we have a question.
Sophie: and I may have an answer.
I say while taking a bite of my burger. They looked at each other before starting.
Ivan: well we saw what was in your thigh and we just wanted to know if you were okay.
I stopped what I was doing and my eyes went wide. I whispered yelled at them.
Sophie: You saw them? Oh lord please dont tell Logan. And yes these were from 5 months ago when life wasn't all to good with me.
Ivan: I'm sorry sophie. If you ever need to talk were here and we'll support you.
Sophie: thank you two so much.
I said on the verge of crying. They saw I was about to cry and then said.
Both: oh no dont cry its okay.
They both pulled me into a hug which I hugged back. I was happy that there were still people in this world who will help you. I released and smiled. They walked off into a different direction. I just sat there eating my food. Logan then came over to me.
Logan: you okay I saw that you were on the verge of crying.
Sophie: oh yeah I'm okay I just-can we talk when we get home.
Logan: yeah of course.
I smiled and picked up a chip. I fed it to Logan and leaned my head on logans shoulder. He looked down at me a smiled. I continued to eat my chips.

It was now 12:24 and we needed to go home.
Logan: bye everyone.
Sophie: thank you Jake for dinner. We appreciate it.
The two of us walked out of the house and into the car.
Sophie: I'm so ready for a nap.
Logan: I can tell.
I was now in the car sleeping in the chair.

It wasn't long after before we were home and Logan woke me up. I groaned and was picked up bridle style by Logan. I opened my eyes a little to see Logan I smiled and buried my face in his chest. We were now in my apartment and he placed me in my bed. He kissed my forehead before he left.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and answered it.
Sophie: hello
Dad: hey sweetheart so about the fight they changed it to two weeks from now.
Sophie: ugh, great. Okay well thanks for telling me.
Dad: of coarse now go train!
Sophie: ugh. Bye dad
Dad: bye Soph.
I ended the phone call and headed to the kitchen. I got pancake mix and a bowl. I started to make pancakes. It was 7:52 and I was a little tired. I heard a knock on the door and yelled.
Sophie: it's open.
And with that the door opened revealing a tired Logan.
Sophie: you look like a damn zombie, why.
Logan: I stayed up all night editing.
Sophie: oh, well I'm making pancakes.
I said while smiling and flipping a pancake. Logan came to the bar and put his head down.
Sophie: so my dad called and told me the fight will be in two weeks from now.
Logan: that means you have to train twice as hard doesn't it.
Sophie: sadly yes but its okay.
I said while dishing him 4 pancakes with syrup and orange juice.
Sophie: eat up because I'm not gonna eat all this by myself.
Logan: dont mind if I do.
And with that Logan started eating his pancakes taking large bites. I giggle a little and get myself some. After a good 10 minutes we both finish our food and I get dressed into my gym outfit. Which was a black tank top and leggings. I walk out and see Logan sleeping on the couch. I laugh a little and kiss him on the cheek and grab my gloves. I walk out of the apartment before locking the door. I head down stairs and to the gym.

A/N

hope you liked this one I know it's a little short but that's okay.

I might spam some chapters as well.

Anyways imma go.

Buggy~out

Word count: 874