Chapter 2

I knew I wasn't alone in the building because all I hear was a very loud bird. I thought to myself "is there just a random bird in one of the rooms because that bird is going to be so annoying." I walked down the hallway to find my room number. Great I was by the loud ass bird. *RING RING* Why is mom calling me? "Hey honey." "Hey mom." "I just wanted to let you know that you have to go out by yourself and buy furniture for yourself." "Are you kidding me, they didn't pack my stuff in the uhal truck?" "Ya they said that they don't go long distance." "Oh my god, ok well ill talk to you later bye love you." "Bye hun love you too." I was still in the hallway when I was talking to my mom. I wanted to scream but I knew that was probably a bad idea. I walk in the room and it was pretty big, but very empty. My day couldn't get any worst. I need a car too. Good thing were rich. I look through all the rooms and go out on the balcony to see a party across the building. I wondered if they partied everyday. I went back inside and called an uber to the nearest ikea store. I walk out of my place and hear a man yelling at something. I just ignored it and keep walking to the elevator. After I hear a loud man screaming I heard a door shut and feet following me. This person's probably just walking to the elevator just like me. I soon get to the elevator and press the button to get down to the first floor. The person following me was right next to me and he had a large camera. "He's maybe a photographer that takes pictures of nature." I thought to myself. "Hey." The tall man said to me. "Uh, hi?" I said confused. "My names Logan." He said while holding out his hand so I can shake it. "Sophie." I said while shaking his large hand. I was small for a boxer but I sure have some kick ass punches. "Where are you heading off to?" "To the nearest ikea store." "Oh did you just move here?" He said while we got into the elevator. "Yup." "f you need any help getting your stuff into your place I'm more than happy to help." "He sounded like a nice guy." I thought to myself. As we got down stairs he turned his camera on and started to record. "He logang, so I ran into my next door neighbor and she's a girl!" as he pointed the camera towards me I asked "Do you just talk to a camera everyday?" I said very confused but waving to the camera. "Oh my god, your not apart of the logang are you?" "Lo-gang, what's that?" I was very confused. as we started to walk towards the exit to my uber he said "I'll tell you when you get back from ikea, If you need me I'll be at this gym over here."  I nodded and started walking to a huge crowd of kids and a few young adults. I started walking through the crowd when a 16 year old girl noticed I was one of the best boxers in the U.S. "SOPHIE WOLF." She shouted. I looked towards her and smiled and said "The one and only." After that more people knew who I was and started running over to me and asking for pictures and autographs. After taking photos and signing things I go to my uber and told the driver were to head. I got to the ikea store and looked around to see what I could get and what I needed.

**Time Skipped To After Shopping**

I got into the uber and we started heading back home to where the people are meeting me so that I can get everything into my building. I got there and waited for the truck to get there. About 15 minutes later the truck finally got to the building and they started to unload everything. After the unloaded things I started to get things to my apartment. I get to my room number and Logan was outside my door getting ready to knock on it. "Hey Logan what's up?" I said which made him jump a little. "Oh hey Sophie, I was wondering if you needed any help unpacking your things that you got from ikea." "Oh ya my things are down stairs if you wanna help." He ran to the elevator to help and I laughed. we soon got everything into the rooms. All we had to do was unpack the boxes. "Hey Sophie what do you do for a living?"

A/N

Word count: 809