Chapter 11

Logan: What I thought I closed it.
Logan and I both look at each other. I held onto his arm while we walked into his apartment. We looked around but didn't find anything out of the norm.
Logan: Well I guess I didn't shut my door all the way.
Sophie: Yeah make sure you do that so no one gets in okay.
I say in a worried face. Logan nods his head and comes close to me. I slip my hands around him giving him a hug. He puts his hand around my waist hugging me. We let go of our hug and look at each other in the eyes. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes while he looked into mine. Are faces are inches away from each other. Soon enough there was no space at all. His kiss was so gental and yet passionate. I swear I felt sparks flying over us. We pull away and my face looked like a red tomato. He chuckled and held my hand as we walk out of the apartment.
Sophie's mind: Oh my God we kissed! Is this a dream, oh lord please let this not be a dream.
Logan: you seem oddly quiet.
Sophie: What me no...
We laugh and get to the elevator slowly making our way down to the lobby. I held to his arm while we walked out of the elevator. Soon enough we were outside and there were kids everywhere. I let go of his arm and we walked to where the kids were.
Random kid1: Oh my God look, Logan paul.
Random kid2: Sophie over here.
We took some picture with the kids and had our laughs.
Random kid3: Wait are you guys dating!?
I make a quick glance over at Logan who seemed to be giving someone an autograph. I looked at the kid and said.
Sophie: Yes we are accually.
Random kid3: MY SHIP IS SAILING!
The kid that said that made me laugh so much is wasn't even funny. The kid gave me a hug while I returned the hug to her. I honestly thought people would get mad at me for dating Logan but I guess not.

We took a few more pictures and signed a few more things.
Logan: Ready to go
Sophie: Yup
We said goodbye to all the kids and walked away holding hands. I could here the kids saying "awe" and "there so cute." I smiled slightly. Logan opened my side of the door for me to get in. I smiled and said
Sophie: Thank you
Logan: Your most certainly welcome.
I laugh and he shuts my door. He walks to the other side of the car and he gets in. He starts the engine and rawrs it. I shake my head side to side and laugh. He puts his hand out for me to hold it. I take the offer and hold his hand. We drove off to the beach which didn't have much people there. We get out of the car and Logan and I held hands until we get to a spot that we liked.
Sophie: I'll be right back
Logan: Okay just be careful
I nod my head and start to walk to the bathrooms. I walk into the stall and take my clothes off to show my bathing suit. I don't know why but I just don't like unclothing myself in front of people. It been a habit ever since I was 12. I walk out of the stall and look in the mirror. Welp no turning back now. I walk out and start thinging.
Sophie's mind: Please don't notice.
I get closer to where Logan was. He was setting up the towels for us it sit on. He has a beautiful yellow and orange umbrella up. I put my hand over my thigh where I have a patch of scars in that particular area. Logan looks over at me and smiles. I give a small smile back.
Logan: Your bathing suit sure brings out your eyes.
Sophie: And how long have you had those swimming trunks for?
Logan: Hey you got to represent America.
We look at each other and laugh. After we laughed for a bit I sat down on the towel, as did Logan. I wanted to sit there for a bit and relax. Not think about anything. We sat there for about 20 minutes looking at the water and how the waves seemed so delicate. He got up and held out his hand. I gladly took it.
Logan: Sophie are you okay, your not talking so much.
Sophie: Yeah I'm okay I was just thinking.
Logan: May i ask what are you thinking about.
I look up at him and see his eyes looking into mine.
Sophie: I'll talk to you later about it, I promise.
Logan: That's fine, take as long as you need to.
What I loved about Logan was how nice and gental he was towards me and other people. We soon get to the water which I walk into it ankle deep. It was surprising not that cold. Logan comes running in. I giggle at how dorky he was. I run in after him and he starts to splash water at me.
Sophie: You little-get over here.
I tell which Logan swam away from me saying,
Logan: Cash me outside how bout that.
Sophie: Do you not realize we are outside.
We laugh while swimming up to shore a little ways. I look up at the shore to see some people that I recognize.

A/N

Hey guys so I already planned ahead of time. I wrote all of this after I published Chapter 10. Are you proud of me.

Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter, I will be updating next week, lets hope I wont miss it right!

Love you all, Buggy.

Word count: 985