Chapter 17

Sending me to the floor. I looked up at her to see two of her.
Sophie's mind: oh shit not good.
I blinked a few times and looked over to where Logan was sitting. My vision went back to normal as I saw Logan standing up worried. I looked up at the reff sho asked again if I was okay. I nodded my head and stood up. I got into another fighting stance and she came running towards me. I blocked it and punched her as she blocked it as well. I backed up and steadied my breathing. She came at me again to where I gave her a full blown punch to the stomach. She stopped in her tracks and fell to the ground. All of a sudden my head started rushing with pain. I held my head as I tried to stand up. I succeeded but my head was still hurting.
Sophie: this is not good.
The bell rang and I walked over to the corner. Oliver took my mouth guard out of my mouth and squirted water into my mouth. I snatched the water from him and downed the water.
Dad: you got to be careful out there. Who knows what's gonna happen next. You two are both seriously injured.
Sophie: I dont care give my my mouth guard Oliver.
He did as told and I stood up. I placed my forehead up against my dads.
Sophie: I'll be okay.
And with that I walked away from my dad. The crowd was roaring. The bell rung which ment we were on our 3rd round. I took a deep breath in and let it out. I focused on my opponent and watched. She came at me with a left hook which I blocked and punched her in the cheek. She came at me multiple time but i blocked them. I watched as she was losing her breath. I had to plan something out and fast.
Sophie: maybe if I were her out I could get a chance to knock her out.
I kept on playing as she was losing her energy. The bell rung. I walked back to my corner surprised that I didnt get hit.
Dad: I'm guessing you found her weakness
Asked my dad as Oliver took my mouth guard out.
Sophie: not exactly, see I was playing with her so she could loose her energy in the next round while I gain mine.
I explained. He nodded his head in approval.
Dad: dont get to hurt
He said while Oliver gave me back my mouth guard. I walked over and heard the bell again. We both got into a fighting stance. She came at me with a right hook this time, before she could hit me I leaned to my left a little and gave all my power to her jaw. She was knocked out. I look at her. She was unconscious. The crowd start cheering wanting for more. I crouched down and looked at her. She opened her eyes towards me. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her. I let out my arm as she grabbed into it. I helped pull her up to her feet. It took her a minute to keep her balance.
Announcer: and what is this, there helping each other, what great sports man ship.
I didnt care what the announcer was saying. She nodded and said she was ready. She wanted to keep fighting. I nodded back. I made the first move and tried punching her as she blocked it. She moved to the side and punched me in the gut. I held my stomach and let go as I noticed her coming towards me. I moved to the side. She came at me again but I blocked it and punched her in the gut. The bell rung one last time. The fight was over. Everyone was screaming. I looked at Logan and he had a big smile on his face. I smiled as well. I made my way over to my corner and the crew began to take my gloves off.
Dad: you did great out there. I love the sports man ship.
Sophie: I mean I couldn't just leave her there.
My dad nodded and I put my boxing coat on. It had a fox on the back and a maverick on the front. It took a little bit for the judges to pick the winner. As they were doing that I saw Logan in the crowd. I waved him over which he did but security stopped him.
Sophie: it's okay sir, hes with me.
He nodded his head and let him go. Logan came in the ring with me and smiled. I gave him a big hug.
Logan: you did great out there.
He said while hugging me back. I was tired, and my eyebrow hurt. I let go and we looked at each other. I smiled again and took his hand. The judges had finally made there decision.
Sophie: cross your fingers
I said while the reff grabbed my wrist and began.
Reff: and the winner of this match is...

A/N

Haha I'm leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. Why because I'm really tired and I'm going to bed.

I'll update soon I promise.

Buggy~out

Word count: 884