Chapter 18

Ref: and the winner of this match is, Sophie Wolf.
He said while sliding the 'f.' I turned to my opponent and grabbed her head. She grabbed my aswell.
Sophie: good job out there, you worked tough and I'm proud that I got to fight up against you.
I said in her ear so she could hear me over all the yelling.
Marlen: thank you, and I'm sorry for back there, you were really good out there.
Our heads went away from each other and we shook hands. We smiled at each other. The judges then brought out a belt for me. My eyes widen in shock.
Sophie's mind: I didnt know they were gonna give me a belt.
They have me the belt and I put it over my shoulder. The crowd was roaring with excitement. I looked over at Marlen who was smiling, I smiled back. I rose my right hand as I had the belt on my left shoulder. The crowd was even louder. I tried to find Logan buck i couldn't.
Sophie's mind: the crowds probably blocking the way.
Soon enough it was time to leave the ring. I got out and went to my corner of the place. A few fans wanted some pictures which I gladly took with them. I got to my dressing room. I open the door to a proud looking Logan standing there with flowers.
Sophie: you still love me after this.
I said while pointing at the large gash in my eyebrow.
Logan: of course I do, I will always.
I looked up at Logan and begin to cry. I ran up to him and hugged him.
Sophie: I love you so much Logan please dont ever leave me.
I said while sobbing onto his shirt. He tightly hugged me back but before he did so he put the flowers down on the table. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked down at me as well and smiled. He kissed my head then my lips. I kissed back immediately. He kicked the bottom of my lip wanting to enter but I pulled back.
Sophie: babe I'm sweaty, let me shower first.
Logan: okay but could you pretty please be fast.
Sophie: I'll try.
He left the room but before he did he kissed me the forehead and then left. I look at my eyebrow in the mirror.
Sophie: this looks bad.
I said while going into the emergency bag my dad packed. I grabbed the butterfly bandaid and set it on the counter. While walking into the bathroom they had I grabbed my extra closes which were just a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I strip of my clothes and turn the shower on and turn the non to the right temperature. I jump in the shower and rinse my body making sure I get my cut extra clean. After a little bit I get out and tried off with the towel they provided. I put my new clothes on and put the bandage on my eyebrow. I now had a white butterfly bandaid on my face.
Sophie: I may want to consider getting stitches probably.
I mumbled to myself.
I walk out of the dressing room grabbing all of my stuff.
Jace: Sophie you did so good, I'm so proud of you.
Sophie: thanks little man. Wanna do me a favor and carry my gloves?
I said while holding up my gloves to him. I snatched them from me which made me laugh. I looked up at my mom who was smiling.
Mom: great job sweetie.
Sophie: thanks mom, now how about we got to my place and have a little party.
Mom: we cant hunny the dogs are waiting for us at home.
Sophie: you got dogs too?
I said kinda surprised. Mom laughed and we walked off the meet my dad and Logan talking while by our cars. I walk up to Logan and ask.
Sophie: can you unlock the car door.
As I tried to open it. He used the key and pressed the unlock button. I open the door and set my belt and other stuff I had with me in the back seat.

Little bit after we said goodbye to my parents and left. On the way home I fell asleep while holding logans hand. Shortly after i woke up and Logan carrying me to the room.
Sophie: you could have just woke me up.
I said while nugging my head into logans chest.
Logan: I know I just want to be nice for once.
Sophie: what are you talking about your always nice
We laugh a little and he set me down when we got to my apartment door. I opened it to reveal my apartment full of balloons and streamers. I smile and walk in. The TV was set to my fight which I was guessing he recorded it before we left. I look back at him to where he was holding a cake that said 'Congratulations you won!' I laugh and grab the cake and set it down. The puppies came running out of my room is little boxing outfits. I giggle and walk up to logan.
Sophie: shall we finish our little sesh?
Logan: please.
I giggle and kiss him. My arms wrapped around his neck. He placed his hands on my waist. Logan then licked the bottom of my lip wanting entrance. I gladly accepted and his tung slipped in. Our tungs had a war on who would get main control. Logans won and he then started to feel around. We had to let go for a breath. I smiled and so did he.
Logan: wanna watch a movie?
Sophie: gladly.
We walked over to the couch and started to watch a movie. We ended up watching 'the sausage party.' I played on top of logans body and the puppies laid by our feet. We had a blanket on top of us. I slowly drifted off to sleep from Logan playing with my hair. Logan kissed my head and whispered.
Logan: goodnight Sophie Wolf, I love you so much
Sophie: I love you too Logan Paul.
I said while kissing him on his lips and laying my head back down. This was one of the best days of my life. I didnt have to say 'I'm sorry' anymore because I was happy and no body could ruin it.
Sophie's mind: I love you Logan paul.

**logans POV**

Logans mind: I love you Sophie Wolf.

A/N

Oh my lord peoples its done...the book is finished.

I super proud of myself for finishing it.

I really hope you like this book, I have a few other I'll be posting and if you have any recommendations on a fanfiction I should do, please dont hesitate to comment.

Welp bye for now everyone.

Buggy~out.

Word count: 1147