Chapter 7

**Authors Note**

Hey you guys, sorry I haven't been posting lately I have been dealing with school and homework and stuff like that, you know what I mean. Okay well anyway I am going to be trying to at least update this every once a week maybe, I'll try to. Okay enough of me blabbering, let's go tell you the story.

**End of Authors Note**

My door was slightly open, I look over at Logan's apartment door and his was also open. Logan walks in front of me and slowly opens the door to my apartment. You can hear the slight creaking of the hinges on the door. I follow behind. We start to hear claws hitting the ground but they sounded like soft small paws. I look over it was Kong. Logan says "what...howd you get out?" I pick up kong and start to pet him."hey I'll be right back I am going to go take a shower and change." Logan said. I nodded my head and started to walk towards my boxing room. I set down my gym bag and put kong down on the ground. He was the most fluffiest dog I have ever felt. While we were walking back to the apartments I was thinking about what Logan said in the gym. There are pros and cons. On the pro side I believe he would be a nice and won't  harm me in any way. But on the con side, I don't know because there's not that much cons. I'm still in my gym outfit and all sweaty. I go to the kitchen and grab a piece of paper and a pen and write down a letter saying:

Logan, I went to take a shower, the tv remote is on the coffee table if you wanted to watch something. The Xbox controller should be on the charger if not then I don't know, just look for it. There should be some games in the cabinet under the tv. There's also Netflix. Okay so I'll be in the shower, I put kong on the couch, and there's also no food in the fridge so like ya, okay there's the basics, be right back.

I pick up kong and set him on the couch. I walked back to my room and go to my dresser to pick up some new clothes. After I picked out my clothes and went back to my bathroom and turn the shower on. It's really hot at first but I turned it down a little bit and now it's at the right temperature. I take off my clothes then step in the shower. I looked down at my scars and think to myself "I'm sorry."

Logan's POV
While I was in the shower I thought to myself " I really like this girl, but I don't know if she's into me. If we do date then I need to remember not to mess up. I feel like she's my world. I'll ask her once I get back to her apartment if the answer is yes."

**10 minutes later**

Sophie's POV

I heard the door open so I'm guessing it's Logan. All I had to do was rinse out my hair. After a little bit my hair is finally rinsed and I'm out of the shower drying off. I start to get dressed. My outfit was that I had a Nike tank top and Under Armour leggings. My shoes were also Nike but they were Gray and white. I start to dry my hair. After a little while was finally dry and I put it up in a high ponytail. I walk out and Logan's on the couch petting calling and watching Netflix. I look at what he is watching and hey go ahead to the kitchen. "Sorry if I took too long." I said. Logan replied saying " no no you're fine you didn't take that long trust me I take long showers that was not a long shower. " we both laugh I get a piece of paper and a pen write down a grocery list. Logan gets up from where he was sitting then comes over to the kitchen and sits down on a stool. He asks, "what you doing?" " I'm making a grocery list because I don't have much food, let me rephrase that, no food in my frigerator." " I know I already asked this but will you go out with me?" Logan said.

**Authors Note**

Okay I know this is not the best one that I made but it's something you know. Okay well I'll try to make one every week but I'm going to be pretty much busy for a while. Also merry late Christmas. And also happy early New Year's.

Word count: 795