Chapter Six

* Edited *
[Warning: A little steamy action for ya'll (;]
__________________________

Previously on You & I...

"Was it a bad dream?"

"I don't want to talk about it," I whisper, more tears escape my eyes. He takes one of his arms from around me and wipes away the tears, then leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Do you want and try to get some sleep?" I nod.

He begins to get off the bed but I stop him, grasping his wrist. "Stay," my voice was shaky, slightly cracking. "Please."

He nods and climbs into bed next to me. He wraps his arm protectively around my waist, his chest to my back as we snuggle up against each other. At a moment like this, I would have refused with no hesitation but I don't want to be alone right now.

After a few minutes of just staring into nothingness, I hear his light snores from behind me. Cracking a smile, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep as well.
__________________________

The annoying light seeping in through the window sadly wakes me up. With the most effort that I was willing to give I forcefully open my eyes, immediately regretting it when the sunlight blinds me. Groaning, I go to sit up but am met with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, tightly, might I add. I freeze and quickly turn around, ready to fight my way out of the person's grip, but am only greeted with a snoring Harry. I exhale deeply, relief relaxing my tensed body.

I attempt at removing his tanned--and rather muscular--arms, but am left with only an irritated groan, his arms tightening even more.

"Harry," I gently shake his shoulder, the sunlight only adding to my annoyance.

He groans again, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Let go of me," I try again at making him remove himself from me but he doesn't budge.

He shakes his head in protest.

"Why not?"

He doesn't reply; only furrowing his eyebrows even more with his pink lips in a pouting form.

"Harry Styles, I swear to God, if you do not let me go I will hurt you--" I didn't even get to finish my threat without a squeal of surprise emitting from the back of my throat. Harry, with record speed, had caught me off guard and now had me pinned down on the bed, his hands firmly wrapped around my wrists which were held high above my head. Harry's body was only millimeters away as he hovered over my bewildered figure.

With widened eyes I peer up at him, a hard but teasing glare set within his. He then shows off his infamous smug smirk, which unintentionally sends shivers down my spine. Realizing that he was slowly leaning closer, my breathing hitched as his warm lips grazed my ear, sending another wave of chills across my body. His voice echoed in my head; deep, raspy, and unbelievably sexy: "Wanna bet, love?"

Frozen and left speechless, I could feel his smirk expanding in satisfaction against the side of my face. When the feeling of his plump lips kissed against my earlobe my breathing hitched again, my eyes unintentionally closing. When I had thought that he was finished torturing me, another set of gentle kisses laid across the left side of my neck and his body leant down closer to mine. Too shocked to move a muscle, I just laid there with a heart that was going a mile a minute. Unknown butterflies erupted within me, making my stomach twist inside and out with unintended pleasure.

The grip he held on my wrists tightened but not in a harmful way. When he laid his lips on my neck for the last time--with my eyes still closed--I felt his head raise from the crook of my neck, his hair tickling my skin in the process. I felt his warm breath fan across my face, his eyes burning holes into my head. With all the strength that I could muster at the moment I slowly opened my eyes. The expression on his face was one that resembled the emotion of not indifference, but of passion and admiration. His eyes sparkled with a light I had not seen in the last 12 hours that I have been with him.