ten.

Today was the day Harry was going to be let out of that smelly hospital. I don't exactly know why but somehow I'm overjoyed to know that he's alright and not seriously injured. When I got the call about Harry's release, it felt like I could breathe again. Fresh oxygen stormed into my lungs as weights were lifted off my shoulders. I'm in a very good mood and I'm hoping nothing will ruin it.

When I walked through the glass hospital doors, the first sight I saw was none other than Mr. Styles himself. He had regained some of his color back and his hair is as messy as ever. His eyes lit up as soon as he sees me, a smile creeping along his features. God, why is he so attractive. Even after surviving a near death experience, he still has his good looks with him. Mother Nature has gifted you well, young man.

With no intention, I ran over and wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face into his chest. His heartbeat started to beat faster and harder but I found it soothing. Harry seemed shocked at my outburst but quickly snaked an arm around my tiny waist and another stroking my tangly hair. We stayed like that for a few moments, just engulfing his scent made me want to stay in his arms forever.

Finally, we break apart and I get rid of the silence. "I'm really glad you're okay."

His dimples show as he flashes me his toothy smile. "I'll always be okay. Okay?"

"Okay."

We head out of the hospital and toward my car. As we're walking, Harry grabs my hand as I flinch at the sudden gesture. He must have noticed as he squeezes it. He gives me a look of concern but I give him a reassuring smile as we continue walking.

I'm still not used to the unexpected 'touches' but I trust him. He would never do anything bad to hurt me - mentally or physically.

Right?

✿ ✿ ✿

"What flavor do you want?"

"Um.." I look at the various supply of ice cream and point at the menu. "What about the 'Chunky Monkey Supreme'?"

Harry chuckles. "That name is ridiculous. How about we try the 'Strawberry Mini Sundae'?"

"Ooooo, that sounds good." I rub my hands together and order our ice cream's. Of course, Harry insists he pay but refusing gets me nowhere as he hands the cashier the money before I could protest. Outside, we decide to stand considering all of the tables and benches were occupied. We lean against a brick wall and devour our desserts.

"Mmm.." I grin in strawberry pleasure. I already have my bowl half way done while Harry's looks like he barely eaten. I look over at him and he's staring off into the distance. I notice his eyebrows are drawn together and his lips are pressed tightly.

"Harry?" I run my hand in front of his eyes and he finally snaps out of his daze.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" I question.

".. Yeah, why?" He hesitates.

"You looked a little freaked out."

"I'm fine." He snaps. He runs a hand through his curls and realizes his outburst. "Sorry. I'll be right back, I'm going to go throw this away," he holds up his full bowl. "and get the fucky chunky.. whatever."

I giggle and continue eating. When I completely finish my ice cream, I decide to tag along with Harry but not until I feel rough hands grip my arm.

I was pulled backward, away from Harry and shoved into the brick wall. I tried yelling for help but the guy had his big hand clamped over my mouth and his other against the wall as he leaned dangerously close against me. When I looked up I saw that the boy seemed normal, an original teenager. He appeared at least twenty but he was strong as hell. His hair was dyed a bright blue, styled upwards, and his eyes were pitch black. He had an amused expression written across his face as I continued to struggle in his hold.