Chapter Two

Let me know if you want this story up ! I hope you guys read, rate and comment !

- Hallows

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I saw Scarhead and his friends in the Common Room. I walked over and sat on the living chair, with my feet on the coffee table.

“What’s up Plotter?” I asked him. He was reading a book.

“Nothing.” He muttered.

“Who are you?” I asked his friends, pointing at them.

“Um- I’m- Uh-” The rehead stuttered. I guess he felt intimidated by me.

“This is Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.” Harry pointed out. I roughly shook hands with Granger and Weasley.

“How’s it going? Emma Darlington.” I replied. They shifted around uncomfortably as I saw Plotter’s hand.

“What’s that on your hand? Is Umbridge still doing that old punishment? Haha! You should have seen my hand when I was little.” I laughed, but they all just glared at me. I put my hands up in defence. “Sorry, I guess it isn’t the time to joke?” I asked, looking at them.

“Anyway, I don’t want to give Umbridge the satisfaction.” He went on, and then returned to his book.

“Bloody hell Harry. The woman’s torturing you! If the parents knew about this-” Weasley said but got cut off.

“Yeah, well I haven’t got any of those have I, Ron?” Plotter snapped. I inhaled deeply and took my feet off the coffee table and put my elbows on my legs, bending my back so I looked interested in what he said.

“Harry you’ve got to report this.” Granger said uneasily. “It’s perfectly simple, you’re being-”

“No, it’s not! Hermione, whatever this is - it’s not simple.” He interrupted once more. “You don’t understand.” He added, closing his book and getting up.

“Then help us to.” She said helplessly. He disappeared out the portrait hole without an answer.

“Whoa, What a Drama Queen!” I sang out, smirking.

*

I was leaning against the one eyed witch in the Entrance Hall when it happened.

“Pardon me Professor but, what exactly are you insinuating?” Umbridge asked the old lady, which I now know that her name is Professor McGonagall.

“I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students; you conform to the prescribed discipline practises.” She replied following Umbridge halfway up the stairs.

“So silly of me, but it sounds like you are questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva.” Umbridge questioned sternly, taking one step up the stairs.

I half smiled and walked up next to Plotter.

“What's happening?” He whispered.

“Sh…” I shushed him and smiled.

“Not at all, Dolores. Merely your medieval methods!” McGonagall cried.

“I am sorry dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry! And by extension, the Minister himself.” Umbridge gasped. “I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I cannot stand for, is disloyalty." She added. I scoffed loudly. Tolerant woman my ass.