Chapter Fifteen

So here I was, locked up again in Azkaban; getting kissed by the Dementors every day. I was still locked up alone, no roommate or any kind of human life to communicate. Fudge doesn’t visit me anymore; I guess he’s scared of me…

*

One month after I was captured –again- one of the human guards was walking with another man and talking about something. I didn’t really understand what they were saying because I wasn’t paying attention. I sat next to the bars on the wall, just lying there, looking dead. The guards stopped in front of my cell and kept talking to each other. The guard had his back face to me so he didn’t see that I was there. I looked over to him and in his pocket, I saw my wand. 

It was just dangling there really. So I thought of a crazy plan -that probably wouldn’t work-, but I tried it anyway.  I slowly crept up to him, silently and carefully grabbed my wand and ran back to the back of the cell, examining it. After about 10 seconds (or so I assume) I got up and held the wand firmly. I could see the other guard has a wand, but it’s just too easy. I held up the wand so it was pointing to the other guard.

“Stupefy!” I yelled and a spark came from my wand and it tackled the guard, sending him to the bars behind him and knocking himself unconscious. The other man took out his own wand and had a battle with me, but I was too good for him. He was sent to the other side of the building as well. I don’t know where all the Dementors were for all this, but I didn’t wait around to find out. I turned to the tiny window on the dark side of the cell and blew it up. Well now I know where all the Dementors were. 

Well, here we go again…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done and dusted! Well, until Series Two! Yay!!!! I'll post it up tomorrow, there will be a bit of slow updates with that one, because I haven't pre-written it like I did this one. Will update when I can,

~Hallows <3