Chapter Four

Hey! Are you enjoying this story so far? Let me know in the comments below! 

Very appreciated!

- Hallows

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Right, first we need to find a place to practice, somewhere where Umbridge won’t find out.” Harry said as we walked down the bridge.

“The Shrieking Shack?” Ginny suggested.

“Too small.” Harry replied.

“The Forbidden Forest?” Hermione asked.

“Not bloody likely!” Ron exclaimed.

“Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?” Ginny asked Harry.

“Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting isn’t it, breaking the rules.” Hermione answered for Harry.

“Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?” Ron laughed.

Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that’s come out of today.” Hermione went on.

“What's that?” Harry asked.

Hermione smiled.

“Cho couldn’t take her eyes off of you could she?”

“Right, over the next few days we should each come up with a couple possibilities we can practice. But we’ve got to make sure wherever it is Umbridge won’t have any chance of finding us.” Harry continued.

I could see the jealousy in Ginny’s eyes.

*

Since I had detention with Umbridge, I decided to go to Hogsmead for a little wonder.

I followed the path across the bridge, through the village and down a snowy road.

I reached the end and standing before me was The Shrieking Shack, in all its glory.

I leaned on the fence and looked out to it. I would have invited Plotter, Weasley and Granger but they had their ‘secret meeting’ that no one knows about. But the truth is; everyone knows it. I didn’t spread it, but I do tend to talk to myself in public.

I wonder if it’s actually haunted. I never really believed in that tale where it’s the most haunted place in Britain. 

So, I decided to go have a peek. I slipped under the wired fence and strolled down the path, looking behind myself every 5 seconds because I felt like someone was watching me- correction, I know someone’s watching me, and I know who they are, and where they are.

I walked around the old building, and could hear light footsteps following me. I kept my wand in boot.

I reached the front again and started heading back to the top of the hill.

About halfway there I took out my wand in a flash, whipped around, pointed my wand at ‘nothing’ and shouted a spells.

“Stupefy!” I hit something –or someone- and it went flying back with a yell, then it hit the ground. I ran to the dent in the snow and looked at it closely. Nothing was there. I slowly put my hand onto the dent and felt something breathing under a blanket of some sort. I ripped the blanket off and saw the one and only Harry Potter.

“Bloody hell you half-blood! What the hell do you think you’re doing?  You have no right to follow me!” I screeched in his ear. He slowly got up and leaned on his elbows.

“Sorry! I just wanted to see where you were going.” He stuttered.

I scoffed.

“Why do you want to know where I'm going?” I asked my arms crossed over my chest.

“I don’t know…” He mumbled getting to his feet.

“You don’t know why you were following me? Are you cursed or something?” I asked him. He shook his head, which caused his glasses to fall off and land softly on the snow. I picked them up and took a few steps back.

“Hey! I need those.” He shouted, with his arms out to guide himself.

“You can have them back once you tell me why you were following me.” I said sternly.

“I don’t know! I'm just curious.” He replied shrugging. He picked up his blanket and brushed it off.

“What’s that?” I asked pointing at it.

“It’s an Invisibility Cloak.” He said. I widened my eyes.

“So the legend is true…” I said quietly. I shook my head and threw his glasses in front of him and walked off.