part 2

Ignore the typoos and mistake

part 2

   after finishing the wedding raizadas are come to the rm before wedding couples so that they can prepare for the post-wedding rasams.. all are happy finaly bachelor of their family finaly married even they wanted to do the pre wedding rasams but cant becz of the hot headed man that wont change his opinion on any thing then how can they even change that...they are happy atleast he agree for the marrige but they cant help but to scared how this marrige will turn out how will kushi batiya will be with him...

where there family is worreid for kushi batiya here in car their kushi batiya is warmly sleep in her husband arms and the one who responsible for their worry the angry man is sleeping without tension of outer world with his newly wedded wife whose name he have no idea...

mohan who is driving the car looked back to see buetiful image of his boss 'arnav bhaiya'sleeping with his head on his new bhabi head with his arms around kushi with her head on arnav shoulder they looked perfect togather or atleast on sleep he dont know how will arnav bhaiya react to this mohan looked forward to consontrate on the road atlest he bacame next victim of arnav's anger...

arnav felt his mobile vibrate in his pocket he know he had to get up but it feel soo good to get up from the warmth that getting from his side how can anyone give up this just then arnav remebered that he was in his damn car that going to home from his marrige and the warm feeling bcz of the girl thats is his wife arnav the searched for his vibrating phone with one hand bcz another one is holding his wife, seeing his phone its alaram which kept by him indicating that they are near the house arnav looked outside yes they are 10 minits to the rm..

arnav slowly treid to take the hand which holding kushi's shoulder but kushi who felt missing his warmth catched his hand middle way to take arnav want to call her so that he can wake but how can he when he dont know her name arnav looked at aboue him waiting for some miracle happen so that he can her name but he did not but mohan did help in the matter...

"bhaiya we are near u can wake kushi bhabi from sleep" arnav thanked for mohan ofcourse not out loud though...

"kushi..kushi...get up"arnav called her first when kushi didn't get up he slowly shaked her shoulder... kushi who sleeping good felt someone calling her but she cared less and the voice doesnt disturb her from the sleep its sweet for her so she just nuseled more in and slept but then come the shake oh her shoulder with that she had to get up then when she opened all she can see is pink then she remember thats its her gunghat she looked at the had thats on her shoulder fallowing she can see her husband 'arnavji' looking at her

"kushi are you up"arnav said seeing her looking at him ofcourse he cant see her face bcz of the damn duppate or whatever which he cared less is on her face

kushi just nodded to him not knowing how to answer him arnav just undestant her and said "ok get up we will be in home in some minits and i dont know what they will do when we get there"arnav said last part with anger in his voice leaving kushi in frowning why he was angry now not wanting him to get mad at she just nodded

arnav signed he tried to talk to her she is not even responding to him she just nodding to every thing he said... he dont know how this marrige will even work... if she is like this they never talk to each other and he can involve in his work she can do whatever she want not that he intrested in working out this marrige... with that arnav cheaked his phone for his emails...

akash and payal who are waiting for arnav to come saw the car coming through gate they informed to her di and they are moved toward car to get wedding couples

"bhai come na and take kushi with you on the way dont forget "akash said from the windows of the car and he is gone taking payal with him who is giggling leaving arnav to think 'did he think he dont the way to rm and how can a anyone forget a persone as big as you' with that arnav got down from the car and helped kushi to get down and both walked toward the door...

kushi looked at her husband face its looked like craveled from stone thinking why he is soo shiff even in walking kushi didn't see where she is going to which she stepped on her won lehenga and tripped about to fall but arnav caught in time...

"cant see where u walking damn it and why are covering ur face with that damn dupatta how can see through this its bound to happen" arnav angry that she is going to fall so he lashed out her he dont know why he felt protictive of her but he did maybe bcz he married her...

kushe felt like crying now no one ever scolded her for being like herself she always clumsy even her buaji laughter at her saying she is gong to marry with her tooth fallen but it didn't happen right and why is he scolding her thinking that she brushed his hands off her which holding her earleir to break her fall if he scold her for this then she dont need his help...

arnav felt angrier with her behaviour how dare she brush his hand when he try to help her he about scold her but at the time they are at the door disturbed by his own di... di helped her now i wont leave her if she behave like this...

"chotte, kushiji stay there only" anjali said looking at her kadoos brother and her bhabi who is looking down knowing her brother she is sure her brother did something she cant help but feel sorry for her bhabi poor girl bcz of them she had to take anger from arnav who will not spare anyone if he was in one of his moods...

arnav looked at his di who is saying to stop here only "what the... di what now is it not enough that i am married and how many more rasam do you have to do"arnav said with irritation and from kushi earlier behaviour he can feel he his anger level will reach its peek anytime...

"just one more chotte then u can go to ur room and rest" anjali try to clam him knowing his anger she probably dont want her bhabi to ran from here after seeing his great anger before she even enter the house...

mami, payal and anjali quiqly did arti to both of them and called them inside "chotte and kushi come inside "arnav and kushi come but again stopped by akash"stop...stop bhai" arnav looked at his di angrily "chotte last plzz" anjali pleaded with pout "what "arnav asked with not-so-intrested voice "u have to carry bhabhi inside bhai did u forget"to which mama chuckeled and encouraged him to lift her kushi nervously looked at arnav but arnav just lifted her in one go...

all cheared arnav but arnav cared less kushi waited nothing to him kushi in fear hoded his kurta's neck tightly arnav carreid her toward his room but stopped by nani..

"chotte leave kushi here and wait with akash so that we can make room ready for u "nani said cheakly to arnav... arnav who had enough just gone from their akash fallowed him to give his bhai company

kushi looked at room which is decoreted with roses and candels and can feel her hands are shaking as she made sit on the bed as she waited for arnav to come after ladeis lef she can feel super tired from long jurney and she just get out of this dress and cry bcz she left her life there and her family just then arnav come through door...

arnav irritated and angry all he want do now his come out off his more irritating cloths wear something normal and get sleep as he come to inside the room he loked the door and let out breath finally in his space then he turned to looked at his room what he saw made him breath caught in his chest its beutiful veiw in front of him...

arnav come back to normal after sometime without having no clue how to talk to kushi he moved to his caboard to take his cloth but to stop in middle hearing sweetest voice calling his name "arnavji..." arnav turned toward her looking at her austonishingly she can talk and she have most sweet voice he ever heard...

Here is the second part i hope u all liked it...

And don't forget to vote and comment...