part 4

Thank to all who voted and commented...  Here is next part hope you guys enjoy and plzz ignore mistakes.. Don't forget to vote and comment

part 4

kushi rolled on the bed searching for the warm that was whole night, which is missing but ended up falling down the bed with her leg hurt as her leg was stuck in the blanket...

feeling the pain kushi gasped even it was just a sprin she can't get up.. she looked around for her husband.. not seeing him she try to get up but it pained..without no one around she caught hold of bed and sat on the bed..

kushi turned see the time which showed around 8 then..

"oh! god I am late, it's my first day here I'm getting late and where is Arnavji" again she looked at the poolside to locate him but can't

she got up to search him but as soon as she got up she felt pain on her leg holding it she scolded herself

"and here I am as always clumsy and hurt myself "

with that kushi slowly got up making sure that not put weight on sprained foot..

by the time kushi come down all are on the dining table.. Nani and anjali disscusing some thing and Payal, Mami who were in the kitchen just come out...

as they saw kushi all stopped their talking to greet her..

anjali called kushi
"kushiji, good morning " but seeing kushi limping anjali gadped moved toward her

"kushiji kya hua apko? how did u get hurt" by listening to anjali all surrounded kushi in a minute..

"di, Nani nothing happened it's just a small sprain and it's just I'm clumsy.. Harare sath home rehata hai" kushi informed but ant last sentence she had to control her blush while admitting she is clumsy...

"Payal batiya, bring some ice pack to kushi batiya"nani told with concerned voice for kushi...

"ji Nani.. abi layi" Payal gone to Kitchen

they made her sit on couch with all are looking at leg to see how much damage is done..

"let me call doctor sasuma they will check her.. kushi is it paining too much" Mami asked

"no no Mamiji, don't need doc I am ok "

"kushi batiya let us call doctor "Nani said

Payal came with ice pack passed to anjali who about touch her ankle but kushi stopped her

"di don't... give it to me I will do that.. u can't touch my leg u older to me "
kushi felt uncomfortable with her touching leg

anjali try to put pack but kushi looked at her not letting her do that...

kushi wanting to change the subject asked about Arnav whom she is searching from the time she got up..

" di where is arnavji I did not see him"

anjali gulped how can she say that her brother ran to office on the first day of marriage only

"ji kushiji wo chotte is gone to office wo kya haina he had work so he to go" anjali said controlling her voice which is sad for the sweet girl in front of her..

kushi looked at anjali then she became sad she didn't see him and she would have got up early then she could atleast made him something to eat.. kushi thought as she missed him..

but the family who saw kushi sad face though Arnav is doing wrong in this.. leaving house in early morning without informing wife... they know him he was like that what did this poor girl know about their chotte who eat,live,sleep in office...

Arnav Singh raizada stromed inside the empty building of course who will come early to office...

Aman was already there with file in his hand as soon as ASR come he hand over the file to him..

"ASR here the designs that are stolen from us " Aman said

Arnav looked at the designs in fine his blood boiled how could he thought of stealing from AR..

"Aman I want know who all are involved in it and make sure u have the evidence they are the theif... I won't spare them" Aman can hear the amount of anger in Arnav voice not wanting to risk anything he nodded his head..

"who is behind it aman" Arnav gaze pricked at Aman

"Ajay malhotra ASR..."

" malhotra they are good right and who is this ajay" Arnav asked in frown as he met with Mr.malhotra few times he is good man with his early 60s

"it's a new MD of malhotra group he is doing this from some time no one caught this"

"well look like his bad luck start..he did wrong by eyeing on ar" Arnav breath
" Aman I want to u to change our designs, I don't want take chance and call for meeting I want talk to designers" saying Arnav gone to his cabin..

leaving Aman to this" no one can save Ajay malhotra now"

anjali called Arnav to inform about kushi but he was not picking the call..

anjali again traid to call him feeling angry on her brother leaving poor kushi on this state..

Arnav having no Idea his di's anger and his wife's sadness involved in his meeting.. planing how to trap malhotra.. without seeing the blinking Mobile waiting for him to received by him...