part 10

hello guys, I Am sry that I took forever to update this one... that i have to check my previous chapters to write this one but I hope you all like it..

Part 10

The same night, anjali called to the hotel, which her brother has to check in... to find out that he hasn't been reached there...

She doesn't even know what to do now. Her brother would have called her, he always did. But now he was not only called but him phone is unreachable. What to make of this all.

Not wanting to worry the family members, she called the one person she knows who can help.

After three rings, she got the answer from other side. She kept her sob at bay not wanting to scare the person on other side.

" Hello, anjali what happened " come the voice

" Aman, " anjali cried hearing his voice,

" anju what happened, why are you crying. Are you okay, Did something happen tell me " she heard tensed voice filled with worry asked her

"I Am fine, did you contact Arnav I can't seem to get through him. I Am scared and kushi also with him what if something happens to them " anjali said hoping they are not in some problems

" No! I didn't get call from him. But why are you tensed they must be in hotel, and he was with kushi right... maybe they are spending time with each other " Aman reasoned not wanting to think bad happening to his boss, friend. anjali would be devastated if something happens to them...

" Aman your not getting my point, I Am getting these feelings that they are not okay and I called hotel they did Arnav and kushi didn't checked in anjali said with rasp voice maybe from crying u

" Okay anju, I want you to be clam down and stop crying I Am going to find where Arnav is and send the people there. I want you to have eat and sleep okay... I will call you as soon as I find something " Aman said with a clam voice even he was tensed what happened to his bestie

anjali nodded her head even when she knows he can't see that.

" anju, my love! I can't possibly see if you are nodding head there Aman said with chuckle hoping smile from her which he got.

" Bye, love you anju Aman said

" Love you too! And don't forget to call me " anjali said.

anjali smiled. She can trust Aman to take care off a these things now he won't rest until he got all answers.

From the first time they met till now they are friends with feeling, after years of meeting each other they confessed their love to each other. anjali felt guilty about hiding these things from Arnav, but she wanted him to settle down first. Now he was she can talk, but she gives him his privacy with kushi, his wife.

-------------------

On other side Aman really worried, true to anjali words Arnav is not reachable... he then tracked his phone records. Sending men's to search in that are. The answer aman got shocked him... it's nearly can't happen... he did the double check to make sure the car was Arnavs, got the same answer it was his only...

The car was flipped over the hill, he knows arnav is safe driver he never let that happen that too when kushi was with him. His friend may not show his feelings, but he knows he loves kushi...

The only relief he had was that they found only the car not arshi in it. So they are alive. But how can he say this to anjali, he can't Lei to her, and she will be hurt... but now the first thing first he has to find who did this, asr would wanted to know who is behind this..
------------

The next morning, kushi stirred in her sleep, before opening her eyes to see Arnav was staring at her. kushi raised her brows asking what?

Arnav just shook his head at her as if nothing. Arnav lightly peaked her lips making her gasp at surprise.. Arnav just winked at her.. He felt totally free with kushi.. It's like he was new to himself...

kushi closed her mouth, she gave smile to him. She tried to get but pulled back by hand on her waist... kushi looked down at Arnav hand and his face...

" Arnavji let me get up. to which arnav shaked his head, kushi pouted at that...

" No, I won't until you kiss me " Arnav said with husky voice making kushi blush...

" No Arnavji let us get up we have to go and call home right " kushi try to distract her husband..

" kushi, I know that why I am saying if you give me what I want quickly so that we can go right " Arnav said, but seeing her blushing face.. Arnav set that she is shy... so he gave her puppy eyes with pout...

kushi smiled at his act... before giving him a peak on lips... when she moved away from his face, Arnav caught her head bring to another one which is fully passionate kiss...

When they both came out for air, they both gasping for oxygen to fill their lungs... kushi had small smile with huge red on her cheeks and Arnav was smirking at her which turned into smile seeing her face..

After that Arnav carried kushi to falls, which she protested for sure... but ASR just shushed her... when they got themselves cleaned up, they started to walk on the road...

On the way Arnav held her to himself with his arms around her making sure he is not letting his weight on her... pulling her against him...

They talked about their likes, dislikes.. There childhood memories... Arnav shared the happy ones with his mom and kushi told about pranks played taking arnav by surprise...

Arnav was more than happy to be with kushi... they walked on the path both side covered by trees and it's fully green... he liked the chat they are having Now it's like he was seeing whole new kushi by his side... she smiled, laughed more than before... telling the long tales... he never imagined that his married life going to be like this... he doesn't wanted this marriage. It's an unwanted marriage to him but now, if this is what felt to be married he wants this marriage.. With kushi definitely yes...

After, some walk they found a small village type.. They both walked over there... the people were nice.. They let them to stay there... and fed they Arnav and kushi talking nicely with them. The old couple who invented them in... after that Arnav asked for phone which got to know they can get it on the one of the small shop there...

arshi thanked them over once again... and when they reached the shop Arnav called aman which was his first thing in his mind...

" Hello! Aman it's me ASR " Arnav said..

" Oh god! Arnav where are you... I Am searching for you and how is kushi bhabi... " Aman said in one breath not even giving choice to Arnav to talk...

" Aman clam down okay I will tell you but no inturpting " Arnav said all the things happened with him leaving the private things of course... " and Aman don't dare to say these things to family and I want to know who did this " Arnav said glancing at kushi who is talking with shop owner...

Aman bite his tongue... the family so know all things now... they are sick worried about arshi... Aman cleared his throat getting attention from Arnav...

" ASR actually the family knows about it... I will inform them you both are alright " Arnav heard some curse by other side of line " and i already knows who did this, Ajay malhotra.. He was the one who stole the design remember I Am waiting for your order what to do with him aman said hoping he will forget the family now.. But he is ASR..

" What the! Aman how can you inform to family.. They will be worried about us and that Ajay malhotra I won't spare him this time " Arnav said with gritted teeth s..

" Aman send a car to pick us up and call to Di, inform we are alright will be there by evening " Arnav ordered... giving the address to him... he was sure they will be home by evening..

After talking with Aman, Arnav sat beside kushi watching her talk to strangers as if they knew forever... but he cared less about that kushi was with him.. He will be back to home, returning to normal life with his wife... after declaring their love... it's going to be better than before with her love for sure...

*****
don't forget to hit star and comment...