part 6

Hey I Am back with next part of unwanted marriage hope you guys like it... vote and comment guys...

And if you guys interested you can check my new story...  Being you... 
Thank you for reading my stories...

------/-----

PART 6  

    Arnav is sleeping on the bed but got disturb when there is knock on the door it's disturbing but without no choice he got up but to stopped by kushi who is almost on top of him.. smiling softly at her he made her sleep on bed...

when arnav opened the door... he saw HP on the door he looked scared arnva confused why is he scared now... but little did Arnav know he never let them go easily if they disturbed him before marriage...

"kya hua " Arnav asked in normal voice without anger to which HP did feel relieved...

"Arnav baiya di is calling u and kushi bhabhi to Nani room "

"OK say them we will be coming in some minutes" with that reply Arnav shut the door on HP face...

HP was more happy that his arnav baiya did not do anything to him he was thankful to his bhabhi for that bcz after she come only his bhaiya is clam that what it looked to him...

Arnav come inside to wake kushi but she looked soo cute he doesn't have heart to wake her...as he saw she rolled to his side then her as are searching for him he knows that...

kushi smiled as she felt her sleep let her then she missed Arnav hand weight on her as he was he was hugging her... she knows that bcz when she got up in the middle of night or maybe afternoon who knows he was hugging her tightly... now not feeling him she searched for him with frown...

Arnav saw her frown and he moved closer to her...he dont want her to fall in finding him...

kushi find Arnav or he found her she moved closer to him before she opened her eyes

"arnavji..." kushi said with voice that still indicating that she just woke u
p..

Arnav smiled at her before kissing forehead...

"kushi get up Naniji called us to room"

kushi opened her eyes listening to Arnav...
"kya arnavji why didn't u wake me...what will Nani think of me now" kushi got up straight and try to ran towards the door...

before that Arnav hold her hand...
"kushi relax Nani just called now and look at u, u want to go like this"

kushi looked confused at first then looked at her self in mirror... and she looked just like person who woke up after sleeping with all hair are gone everywhere... kushi opened her mouth in o shape...

"Arnav ji let me get ready then we will go" saying kushi ran towards washroom...

"kushi Dyan se... u had sprin remember and Nani will wait... u take ur time "

" I am alright arnavji... I am coming in mints" come the replay..

Arnav can't help but to smile at her crazy behavior she act as if she has catch some train on time...

Arnav looked at his di and Nani with unbelievable expression... why can't he thought about this one... off course they are talking about honeymoon of his why not after all they try to make match like always... example is akash... they both even set date for him...

"chotte u don't have to say much... I am not listening to you in this matter... ur going to honeymoon... I know u will say u don't have time so I already booked resort for you... it's ninthal and your leaving tommorow "anjali said almost tretening Arnav...

kushi looked down feeling shy to say anything about this matter but knowing Arnav will be having his work... she looked his face for reaction...

Arnav looked here and there don't know what to say he cant wait to get alone with kushi without family around... but how to express this... he can't loose his ASR face by showing his excitement... he looked at kushi on this side who is already looking at him... he can say she is shy to say anything bcz her cheeks are already pink with blush...

kushi saw Arnav eyes which are truly excited about this whole... and he looked at her she looked other side not able to meet his eyes...

"okay di as you... say but I will go to office today and I want leave early morning tomorrow... "Arnav said without hint of excitement in his voice...

"chotte tum bhi na... tum koyi buissness deal Karne Nahi ja rahe ho... why can't u be normal like others... kushiji I am saying he is the most unromantic person I ever know " anjali said with pout as she complained about arnav...

kushi just smiled at anjali only she knew Arnav is not that unromantic he just don't show that his soft side to others...

"now chalo baccho ready go jav... and kushi batiya u can pack the dresses "Nani said..

all are agreed and arshi moved towards there room...

once in room Arnav hugged kushi from beside before asking is she ready to go for hm...

kushi blushed...
"oh come on kushi u have to say to me... I know ur shy but say are happy to go with me" Arnav asked huskily blowing air in kushi ear...

kushi shuddered at his hot breath...
kushi just nooded not able to voice out her opinion in his close proximity...

Arnav turned her around...
"kushi we can't start something here right... " saying Arnav hold her cheeks in both hand before bending toward her...

kushi can feel her heart which is beating soo fast that she can hear that may be even Arnav also...

kushi closed her eyes waiting for what come ahead accepting Arnav as he her own...

Arnav saw kushi closing her eyes... he looked towards her lips which are slightly shivering and he can't to wait to kiss her...

but as he moved closer to her kushi pushed him slightly... Arnav confused looked at her...

"kushi what happened "Arnav asked hoping he was not too fast for her...

" wo arnavji... anjali di is calling me... "

Arnav looked at door... of course there is a knock on the door and he can here his di's voice...

damn he can never have privacy with kushi in this house they will disturb him like this always...

kushi smiled at his fustraction before she gone with anjali as they have to give some tips her...

"u can smile now kushi... but when we will go for hm.. I will see u there..." with that Arnav also got ready to go office lady time before he can go to his holiday which is off course honey moon...

---@@----

Is it good, so do vote and comment... Love you guys thanks for reading