part 8

Thanks for voting guys... For previous parts..  I will give two parts today that's till where i written...  I am sry for late update...  I have other stories in another site so i alternately update...  I will post all of then here... Hope you like to read it.

And don't forget to vote and comment

unwanted marriage
part 8

Arnav opened his eyes to feel the pain in his head... he touched that place to come in contact with bump there, wincing as he made contact with him.. he try to remember what happened to him...

that's when he got the flashes of car following them, then he said to kushi to jump as he drove to the bushes... that's bcz the break were failed and if they,whoever followed him means they definitely harm them he can't risk that when kushi was with his so he drove to bushes..

with that he remembers kushi then he look around for her... he saw it's surrounded not only by bush of trees but it's a cliff end he don't see the car he assumed that's must be fallen of the cliff... if he was unharmed means whoever followed them must have gone by hearing the sound of it...

he ran his hand through his hairs as he doesn't see kushi... he felt fear came to him with the thought of something happened to her... it's like a few weeks he knows her but he felt like he can't live without her...

he heard a small wimper coming from the bushes... he walked as fast as he can hoping thats should be kushi... as he neared the bushes he realized its truly kushi he broke into run... he stopped once he reached there he sat there patting kushi cheeks, trying to wake her up...

" kushi, kushi plzz wake up... " Arnav voice almost at its breaking point to see his kushi unconscious...

Arnav looked around for help if they get any in the middle of nowhere...
then he felt kushi moving her hand...

Arnav got hold of her hand in his rubbing it... " kushi open your eyes... please "

kushi opened her eyes slowly taking the first word that was on her mind       
" arnavji " making Arnav hug her in relief and happiness as she was ok...

"kushi,open your eyes are you okay can u hear me" Arnav hold her face in hand making her look at his eyes...

"I Am okay,arnavji what about u,did u get hit... and why did we jump,for a second I Am scared you know" kushi said in confusion about why did they do that..

"I Am soo sorry kushi to do that... i don't have another choice... i saw someone following our car and when i tried to stop car but i got to know that our brakes are not working... so i had to do that... I Am sorry" saying Arnav hugged her..

after coming back from the hug... kushi looked at him with tears in her eyes.. ready to cry...

" kushi why are crying.. " Arnav confused by her tears hating to see that beautiful face to crying...

" arnavji it's all my mistake if i was not in your life and we would not come here and all this would not happened... I Am so sorry " kushi traid to control the tears but they did come out

Arnav looked shocked at kushi for she just said.. why would she think it's bcz of her... she was the victim in this attack... if anyone should blame that should be him bcz he know that attack was planned for him... bcz of him kushi is in danger.. he felt anger on himself as he said there is no need for bodyguards as he wanted private time with kushi...

"kushi that's not your fault... they don't attack you that's planned for me... i K ow it must be done rival in the buissness... infact I Am the one that's sould be sorry " Arnav made her look at his eyes as if to let her see that's it was all truth what he just said Now...

kushi nodded at him believing without dought... as he was looked so honesty...

after that Arnav made her stand asking if she can walk when she nooded to him... they both walked.. so that they can atlest reach some civilization to contact family offcourse they would be worried by now if they got to know,they both didn't reached the hotel..

as it near the afternoon, with sun in middle of the sky kushi felt she can't walk next.. she leaned on Arnav Who is in fact looking at making sure that she was ok knows she taired to he said they bcan rest for sometime...

Arnav glanced around to select the place to rest.. finding big tree that providing enough shadow save them from heat of sun...

Arnav sat there before taking kushi in his lap.. to make sure she is comfortable... he felt kushi wiggling out of his hold.. so hold her tight on her waist making her lean on his face...

"kushi relax, take rest we can continue after heat goes down" Arnav said in small voice feeling himself relaxed after walking from morning... he felt kushi to sigh, before she nuzzeled to his chest..

after sometime again kushi try to pull out of his hold making him frown as she won't be doing after he said that...

" kushi what happened, do you need anything " arnav asked even he knows it's stupid to ask that question bcz he cant give anything in this middle of jungle for sure...

"arnavji... listen " said kushi.

"what is that i don't heard anything " Arnav said looking around for danger for them incase ...

" uffo.. don't here the water sound, don't you think there is some fall there "kushi said with hint of happiness in her voice..

Arnav heard the same after listening...he smiled at her.. before kissed her head and made her stand.. before he stand on his own feet..

"let's check it" smiling at her he hold her hand and walked towards the source of the sound..

----------------------------------------------------------

anjali looked down at the phone in her hand.. with worried look as she can't get through the call with her brother or sister-in-law...

then she thought maybe they are bussy with each other but it's was small chance that happen like that knowing her brother nature..

she looked at front to see Nani and Mami early waiting to talk with kushi as they were missing her..

after telling them that phone is busy.. with sad face they sat on couch but anjali claiming them with lot of reasons arshi being together and all.. anjali sighed with relief..

even after reasoning them she herself can't help but worry about them...

---@---

Hope u like it and vote thanks for reading