part 9

As i said here is another part... 
Plzz guys vote and comment if u like it.. Thanks being with me by reading this and i can't believe this story got 1.1 K readings... 

unwanted marriage..
part 9

Arnav and kushi moved inside the forest atlest it look like one.. Arnav made sure to walk first so that he can clear the way for kushi... wanting her be safe from all the struds...

Arnav turned back to look at kushi, as he not heard voice from her... kushi gave a big smile to him.. he also smiled back before turning as he have to keep moving..

after walking sometime kushi hold Arnav hand from behind.. Arnav turned to her with question face...

"arnavji did u hear the sound... i think we are near now " saying kushi left his hand and ran toward sound..

Arnav for a second before he ran, following kushi..

Arnav come to stop, as he saw the breath taking view he saw... offcourse the fall is good its a small one... hiding from the world...

that's not what he was fascinated Now

that's not what he was fascinated Now... it's his wife, actually to say his unwanted wife... but with him seeing her first time it was like he fallen in love with her...

Now standing here... lost in some place...unknown to others he felt at peace... kushi is not his unwanted wife from unwanted marriage but she is most wanted person in the universe to live his life...

kushi is washing her face after finishing drinking water as much as she can... the walking is All left her tried but she won't complain that to arnavji... her arnavji... the person she lost her heart matter of days... he is the most sweetest person she knows... maybe not but for now he is the sweetest...

after marriage no one knows what happens... she did have some dreams of being married life... but now she got the prince more than she dreamt... she got loving family along with her love..

thinking about arnav she looked around for her husband who was staring at her... she don't know why but his looking made her Spain tingle... kushi saw his lost look at his face so kushi thought have some fun so she took some water on his face... Arnav flinched at that... she laughed before ran to water...

as Arnav realized that he loves kushi...
he wanted to confess his feelings to her.. he knows they are married but still now it's seems so necessary to him that he was planning how to do that... just then he felt water on his face... Arnav flinched at sudden movement...

Arnav stared at kushi back as she ran to water with her laughter that sound like music to him... Arnav followed before her...

kushi ran but suddenly she felt she got lift in her air... she let out sound of surprise... as she looked down it's arnav who holding her by waist as he lifted above the ground...

" arnavji what are you doing put me down " kushi almost screamed... but Arnav shaked his head at her.. he smirked...

" no you throw water on me right... so i will do this" before even kushi think about what he was saying she found herself in water fully drenched...