part 13

part 13

the next morning, arnav woke up with smile on his face pulling kushi more into him,opening his eyes he was happy, really happy that kushi chosed him on her own. he was not the only one who want to spend time with each other.

arnav gazed at his wife, who was sleeping with a small smile on her, before he can obsure more of her there was a knock o that door making arnav to snap out of his own world, jerking awake kushi in the process.

" arnavji, what happened " kushi rubbed her eyes, trying to wake fully

"nothing kushi there is someone at the door" arnav showed her the door by eyes, while tuking her hairs behind the ear.

kushi stood up suddenly from couch, dropping the blanket to floore. " hey devi maiya, i am late now why dont you wake me up "kushi said ready to ran from there.

"kushi clam down, there is nothing wrong getting up late, not after what we through, they will understand" arnav said holding her hand preventing her to walk away from him.

"lets go arnavji, they must be waiting for us and also someone at the door "just to hear another knock on the door, arnav pouted at her but did let go of her hand.

kushi ran to door leaving arnav to collect the blanket and to fallow kushi inside.

kushi opened the door smiling at arnav behaviour, to see hp was standing at the door..

"hpji, good morning. did di called us down "kushi asked without giving chance to him talk even a word

" ji bhabi "thats all hp can tell for now

"you can go hpji we will be down in sometime " kushi smiled at him before closing the door has he was gone from there.

kushi turned to see arnav is watching her with a rare look in his eyes, that made kushi to look down with heat tingle on her cheeks.arnav just smirked at his wife shyness.

" arnavji dont look at me like that"kushi mumbled softly but arnav heard her. he let out a chuckle. "how kushi?"

kushi looked up at this question to see arnav having a teasing smile on his face.kushi pouted before looking stright at him making arnav taking back as he didn't excepted kushi to look at him.

" like you are going to eat me"kushi gave him a shy smile, grinning inside at what she saying..

arnav don't know what to say to this, he was teasing her but now what he going to say he haveno idea.."uh.. what " arnav asked not sure what to say..

kushi boadly smiled at him, moving slowly to him, just as she was a step away from him she leaned close to him " arnavji di is calling, we have go downstair "kushi said in his ears leaving arnav in gasp.

arnav felt breathless with kushi so close and he stood one solid minits trying to understand what she said. by the time arnav got what she meant kushi is not front of him.arnav looked around to hear kushi laughing from washroom.

arnav knocked the door "kushi you cant do this to me,come outside now " arnav said outside the door, but dont get answer from her so arnav knocked again.

" arnavji go downstair, i will be coming in a minit" kushi said

"no we will go togather " arnav responded without second thought.. kushi just gigled at his eagar answer but she come out after freshening to see arnav is just standing there only.

"come arnavji, we will go " kushi asked with a normal tone hoping he would already forget the earlier tease..

"but what about your teaseing me before " arnav pulled his brow up as question. "you deserve punishment for that" arnav smiled at her with twinklng eyes.

kushi eyes wilded at that punishment but relaxed slightly after seeing him smile, he was joking..

"okay arnavji, you can punish me after but can we go down now "kushi asked

"uhm.. let me think, okay we will go now but remember what you said "arnav said indicating about punishing part.kushi nodded, after arnav was done with his freshening both go to downstairs.
------------

as both come downstairs , all greeted them.. after setteling down kushi asked about what anjali called them for..

"oh kushi,we got call from your babuji this morning.."anjali said smiling big toward kushi..

"really di,why dont you woke me up, i didn't talk to from days "kushi pouted in dissapointment as she miss her parents

" i dont want to disturb you kushi, thats why i didn't woke you, but i have happy news for you your father and mother is coming here today " anjali grinned waiting for kushi's reaction..

" is that true,really di.. when they are going to be here " kushi asked eagarly squezing arnav hand below the table in exitment.

" if that's not true then why we will say that kushi batiya " mami said with laughter.

"so chotte are you going to back by afternoon because kushi's parents will reach here by that time " anjali asked hoping he says yes.

"no di i cant, i have work "arnav said without looking at her. he had important work to complete and as fast as it over its good .

anjali confused at her chotte behaviour, she thought after seeing him with kushi last night he wont be ASR but still the asr is there. on otherside kushi smiled at him somehow she knows he was not avoiding meeting with her parents he must really have important work..

******

i cant belive this story last updated nearly one month ago, sry for making you wait guys.. and here is the next part of unwanted marriage so guys tell me how you find this part..
i like to read your comments so guys waiting for your vote and comments.