part 7

unwanted marriage

part 7

   Arnav looked at the family that surrounded kushi... all are talking continuesly without giving the gap... even he can't hear what they are saying..

he can see his di is saying some tips, atlest it look like that as kushi face in turning red he knows his sister must be teasing her...

arnav smiled seeing his family is taking too much care of kushi... kushi face is turning all side trying to listen to all which they are making impossible...

not able to see kushi bothered this much Arnav made final call...

" Di we have to go it's just a week why are making it a issue" Arnav said hoping his voice come out irritating

"chotte, how can u say that for first time kushi is going away from here we will miss her u know and let us talk who knows if u remember me after going hm" anjali teased..

Arnav felt his own checks heating but thanks to his two days old beard as it hide it currectly...

" Di it's last time I am going if u don't send kushi, I will go to office now " Arnav traid last time knowing it will work...

"thumbi na chotte jab deko office.. office lagake rahateho... deko nani" anjali winced complaing to Nani who just shaked her head as if iska kuch Nahi hoskta...

after another fifteen minutes of waiting finally they are ready to leave...

kushi looked at the family last time and hugged all of them... she don't know it's just. week but with this family it's felt like forever and she love all of them as they return love to her...

both of arshi walked towards the SUV as they are driving so that they can get a time to talk with each other...

Arnav opened the door for kushi making sure she had her seat belt...

kushi sat nervous about how they will be going with family in house it's comfortable bit here she can already feel her heart beats with excitement and she having butterflies on her tummy and her hand are sweaty...

kushi wiped her hands in scrap that's when she felt Arnav breath just near her ear making her shiver with the feeling...

"kushi are u okay... r feeling cold " Arnav asked her... but what can kushi tell without knowing how to tell it's him making her shiver...

kushi just said no and sat there looking front of her... arnav moved to other side to take driver seat smirking as he knows why did kushi felt that way...

after driving away from house arnav glanced at kushi to see her watching outside...

" kushi... " Arnav called her wanting to see her face..

kushi turned towards him her mind still in home...

Arnav saw her tears in her eyes...arnav smile dropped... Nd he stopped the car on side...

" kushi what happened why are u crying " Arnav panicked looking at tears not able to handle it...

kushi touched her cheeks felt wetness
kushi smiled at him before wiping the tears away she is missing family members... she don't know when she had tears on eyes..

" kushi y r u smiling now... answer me damn it" Arnav litraly screamed last part...

kushi shaked her head... " nothing arnavji missing family members that's all"

" don't worry we will visit your parents once we come back ok" Arnav said hoping she will be OK..

"arnavji Mera Mathlab Di, Nani, Mami, Laxmi... " kushi goes on listing all members even HP...

Arnav stopped her.. "kushi stop I get that ur missing whole shantivan... but we just come from there" Arnav said with slight pout... as if saying she doesn't want to spend time with him...

"arnavji it's first time that's why I am feeling like that...dont worry I love to spend time with you "kushi said with blush

"oh it's it's first time so ur sad that's means we can go to many numbers of honey moons" Arnav teased with smile...

kushi blushed and hide her eyes from Arnav...

Arnav know she must feeling uncomfortable so he hold her hand and hod her chin made her see his eyes...

" kushi don't worry... nothing to tense u can be itself with me right..." kushi nooded Arnav smiled at her and kissed her cheeks...

Arnav smiled as kushi looked relaxed now.. Arnav hold her hand with his one hand another for driving...

after finishing the lunch arshi started journey...

Arnav happy having kushi with him made at ease which don't happen in years... he can feel more happy then he was ever... they didn't talk much but this silent was comforting...

kushi had this full smile on her face.. he loved that and he was the reason behind that smile it made him proud somehow...

Arnav saw the road ahead it's empty but he can't be careless he have kushi with him... suddenly he saw two cars are following him... he don't if they r following him but after when they don't go In front of him... he knows it's following him...

he saw kushi smile he don't know what to do now... he don't want anything happen to kushi... he can feel sweating hands and he was nervous what to do...

kushi looked at Arnav as he was not looking well
"arnavji what happened "
kushi asked with concern...

" kushi do u trust me... " Arnav asked kushi nooded to him...

Arnav thinking what to do now... he knows kushi will trust him full...

---@---

I know it's kinda of short one but ya plz do vote & comment if u like...