part 3

Ignore the spelling and grammar i suck at that... And thanks to reading and voting for story hope u enjoy reading this one...

And if u like i have started "loving you " u guys welcome to read it...

Here goes story..

part 3

"arnavji!" arnav heard the sweet voice call his name, he looked at kushi who called him he dont know she has that buetiful voice how could he know when he didn't meet her or talked to her before marrige or on the way... even she didn't speak a word to him...

"arnavji can i remove this gunghat?" kushi asked wanted to breath the fresh air without cloth on her face. arnav stared at the girl on bed he dont know what do or say so he just hummed. kushi removed her vail as she got the positive response from him, arnav saw her removing gunghat off her as he saw her face he can felt like his breath stuck inside him and he can feel his heart beat rise...

kushi she is beautiful for arnav she has hazel eyes they are like expreesing every feelings of her and her nose looked red botton and her pump lips are like inventing him but its not time andher cheeks looked soo smooth he wanted to touch them, arnav liked his wife on first sight he saw pretty girls but kushi is different she is got innocents and some kind off magic that attrack him to her...

arnav walked toward kushi as if his legs has it mind the next minits he was in front of kushi, kushi who looked at him gave him place to sit then started to remove her jewels a hand come to help her ofcourse its arnavs. kushi looked at arnav who is also looking at her arnav removed her jewels one by one taking care not to hurt her... kushi is admiring him as he showing care to her...

arnav kept the last jewels on side table which already has the other sets then he heard her say "thank you arnavji" arnav dont know what to say to her but he want to talk to her but it was akward to him he never started the talks and how he can talk about normal things which he dont know

arnav saw kushi looking around the room arnav himself found looking around his room to find it tottaly white and grey he looked at kushi face even himself felt that the room has no colour, he was feeling like 'was he colour blind till now?' bcz he never noticed this he looked at kushi what she was going to say but fond that she is not obsurving the room but she is looking at pool outside without saying anything...

"kushi, what happened "arnav asked kushi in tense as she is not having slight smile on her face...

kushi who thinking about her parents come out hearing arnav voice seeing consernrd for her, she cant control her feelings now..

arnav saw slight tears on the edge of rolling down her eyes, he dont know what to do, he never pesifeid anyone how to do that so arnav touched her shoulder then the next flash he know was kushi is leaped in his arms hugged him tight. arnav for a second dont know what to do but then heard kushi sobbing he did what he felt he slowly closed his arms around her...

"kushi please dont cry what happened plzz tell me"arnav felt bad as she crying so bad that he can feel her tears on his shoulder.. kushi just shaked her head and again hugged him tightly not wanting to lose his warmth...

arnav forcefully made kushi superate from him. he cupped her face wiped her tears "kushi look at me" arnav said to which kushi slowly lift her eyes to meet his " what happened " arnav voice so much clam and smoothing kushi said about her missing about parents..

arnav felt bad for her her voice was soo low if he was one step away he cont have heard that for sure "kushi u can call them right and u cam meet them if you want i will take you ok "arnav gave all the option to make her feel better

"arnavji we cant go them now we just married and its night how can i call them "kushi said arnav looked like he was the one feeling misrable looking at arnav kushi controled herself "arnavji i can call them in morning right" kushi try to make arnav feels good...

arnav dont want again to be crying so he changed the topic "kushi change something comfortable and use the washroom "arnav pointed at the washroom for kushi

kushi nodded and looked at the laggege that are in corners arnav gave her hand to get down as her wedding dress is trobling her kushi caught hold of her one of daily dress and vanished into washroom mean while arnav charged his phone changed himself into daily wears and cleaned the bed that contains the flower just then kushi come out arnav looked at her she looked angelic on her white dress and her face without hint of makeup she looked pretty...

"arnavji can i sleep on left side"kushi asked to arnav about sleeping side arnav just moved to the right side let her take the left side

arnav laid on bed indicating kushi to do the same kushi did as she told... arnav took hold of her hand as she closed her eyes but the minit he touched her kushi looked at hand first then at his face... arnav thought she going to take away the hand but to his surprise she moved closer to him untill she was near him arnav without waiting for second he hugged her chose him and closed his eyes not know what to say this for ne feeling...

kushi can feeling arnav body heat that transferming to her due to close that she can hear his heart beating which is maching to her own.. kushi dont feel scared or nervous to sleep with newly husband she cant explain how she felt about him she felt protective with him ... with each other thoughts in their mind both dont know when they driffed into sleep...

at mornig arnav felt his sleep is disturbing by his mobile thats ringing continuesly from the time he got consious but he dont feel like geting up he can feel his wifes soft body against him it felt too good to gave up this but the mobile is disturbing him he took his arms off kushi to swich it off but kushi caught his hands on her sleep taking his hand she kept it under her cheeks and slept on it...

arnav opened his eyes to see kushi face sleeing on his plam with pout, he looked down she throne her legs on him and culched his t-shirt neak in one hand and other is holding his hand under her face arnav loveing gazed at her. the movment break by his phone again without choice he saw who is dared to cal him early morning but seeing aman name displaying on screen he got up carefully without disturbing kushi... but kushi frowned with loss of arnav on her side arnav smiled at that and made her hold his pillow, kissed her head and he off to talk to aman...

he wouldn't attend the phone if it not aman he know aman wont call him unless it wasn't important.. after talking to aman arnav is angry why wont he be the news is like that one..

" aman keep it between us okay and i'm coming to office now " arnav cut the call saying so without lisening to aman, aman who had femilier with this type of treatment he just sighned...

arnav got ready by it was 7:00 clock arnav looked at kushi who is sleeping not having heart to disturb her arnav just wrote note and kissed her head and he was out of the room... on the way to door arnav met with anjali who finished her morning preyars as always but seeing her brother she called him...

" chotte what happened u look angry" anjali asked seeing him as he looked angreir arnav remebered the call he felt the anger rising again...

"di its nothing bye i am going" saying so arnav gone from there making anjali think ' he didn't change even after marrige poor kushiji we made her marreid to the man who dont show another expression other than anger'

" i have to say this to nani otherwise chotte will make kushi ran from him" thinking anjali moved toward nani room to disscus about the matter...

-------------------

Stopping here.. How was it let me know and don't forget to vote guys.. Once again thank you all for reading.. 💖💖